Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

See the truth is both have their own advantages for example when the covid hit at first both white and blue collar workers had to stay back home and rest, but not because they were tired but for there safety and the safety of the world at large now in this times most were not happy because they were spending and not making but if i was to pick who at least was still able to make something amongst the 2 i will say, blue-collar workers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
I can't choose between the both job since i love both white collar and blue collar job, I was once addicted to having having white collar job since i graduated but i noticed that 90% of people that has a white collar job also has a blue collar job to support it.

People tends to go for white collar jobs in my country due to the unfavourable business conditions which can make a business to struggle to survive or even collapsed within a short period of time.

I would advise that a balance should be struck, people should not completely focus on white collar only,cause definitely someone needs to cultivate the food stuffs for others to consume.
This is one of the big problem that we are facing in our economy in Nigeria right now as everyone is going to work the white collar jobs as they feel that this are the jobs that actually pays more than the blue collar jobs. One thing they don't know is that some blue collar jobs actually pays more than the White collar jobs.

At the same time with the current situation of things around the world, we have time no more to have preferences of jobs. Anything you can lay your hand on and survive it is the best for you

Both white collar and blue collar jobs are good. It depends on the types of job or business that you do. Having your own business is more preferable because it will give you the financial freedom that you desire.

Both white collar and blue collar jobs are good. It depends on the types of job or business that you do. Having your own business is more preferable because it will give you the financial freedom that you desire.
Having a business to me is the best but some people are just afraid of starting up a business because they are afraid that the business may not succeed, some White collar job are not reliable.

Currently, many new graduates find it difficult to find white collar work, so it's best for me to do anything, both online and offline, especially choose the one that matches your education major. will certainly add to the experience,

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
To the young graduates, you should be very patient in looking for jobs because we are in difficulty situation.

Even those who already have jobs are even losing it due to the coronavirus.
Its because there are few customers caused by lockdown.

The demand for some professions stay intact irrespective of the season or event going on.The medical professionals legal practitioners seems to always be on the top ladder of jobs.
However, the current world happenings and especially the economic situations in underdeveloped countries demand that individuals tap into all possible fields of earning to survive and liquid.
Indeed you are correct, the medical profession is one of the largely needed profession. I was in a seminar some days back and the speaker made a statement, that currently, the medical sector is the highest profit yielding profession for now.

White collar jobs are good only if you have a job that pays well and in a good working environment. Aside that,I prefer working on my own because I get the freedom I need .

The demand for some professions stay intact irrespective of the season or event going on.The medical professionals legal practitioners seems to always be on the top ladder of jobs.
However, the current world happenings and especially the economic situations in underdeveloped countries demand that individuals tap into all possible fields of earning to survive and liquid.
I prefer white collar jobs to blue collar jobs but most times depending on your luck you can be very successful in blue collar jobs and the White collar jobs.

They are all good if you have a good white collar jib you will never wants to trade it with a blue collar job. We should learn to make the best from any one that we find ourselves.

Last edited:
The truth of it all, we are all after making money. While some can go to a great extent to secure a white-collar job, some are content with being the boss of their own. The jobs are not just there.

On my own personal perspective I am going to prepare a white collar job because of how difficult I usually find it to work on my own. This does not mean that it is the best though because a lot of people actually have what works best for them.

The truth of it all, we are all after making money. While some can go to a great extent to secure a white-collar job, some are content with being the boss of their own. The jobs are not just there.
Some actually prefers a white collar job but when they are unable to secure a job after a long period of searching, they ended up with a blue collar job to cater for their basic needs.

White-collar job is better as it comes with good salaries and a lot of benefits. Blue collar job is only good when you have nothing else to do.

I choose to become my very personal manager compared to to become under somebody. Since certainly there certainly are actually great deals of advantages in be actually a very personal manager, any type of once again coming from company is actually your own except anybody. You have actually a flexibility of way of life. No body system will certainly be actually managing you. You're the one to identify when to return to to function when to shut.

Although the two are the best only that black collar jobs comes with lot of stress and hardwork to be able to do the job properly , and most black collar job workers earns more money too

Graduate coming out from school should come out with the mindset of starting business because it's better for them than waiting for a white collars job which may not come easily.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds