Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

There are people who go to the universities just to study agriculture and that should be an indication for you that agriculture is very vast and lucrative. Farming is a lucrative venture so there is nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is a lucrative business as I understand. Is possible to see a graduate becoming full-time farmer . Most especially those that studied farming and animal science in the university

Most thing some people dont know about farming is that farming is a good and lucrative business If you can get enough money to fund the business and started making cool money through farming .

Though i am not full time farmer but i have at least 10hectares of farm land which i am farming on but my brother and some of his friends are full time farmers and they are graduates .
I am full time farmer, and also a graduate in English, I have seen that even when other industries take a dive, farming keeps going forward. Farmers will always be important for our economy and daily lives
Farming is a lucrative business as I understand. Is possible to see a graduate becoming full-time farmer . Most especially those that studied farming and animal science in the university

I am full time farmer, and also a graduate in English, I have seen that even when other industries take a dive, farming keeps going forward. Farmers will always be important for our economy and daily lives
Farming is very important , for without harming the food for our feelings wouldn't be available. . The only challenge is the availability of modern tools and machine needed to carry out successful farming system.

Farming is very important , for without harming the food for our feelings wouldn't be available. . The only challenge is the availability of modern tools and machine needed to carry out successful farming system.
Though i am not a full time farmer but i have at least 3hectares of land whichni am farming on and i have a brother who's a graduate having twenty five hectares of farmland .

Though i am not a full time farmer but i have at least 3hectares of land whichni am farming on and i have a brother who's a graduate having twenty five hectares of farmland .
I don't know how you have been coping with the farming and also your brother too , because farming nowadays will need modern farming machine to be able to carry out the farming activities .

I don't know how you have been coping with the farming and also your brother too , because farming nowadays will need modern farming machine to be able to carry out the farming activities .
My father has been farming for a very long time and he's also a civil servant , so since we have Learn a lot from the farm and there's no job after graduation , we have to modernise our farm l

Yes, I can see graduate that becomes a farmer. Though many graduate do not want to be a farmer they want be inside office and collecting salary. But there's one of my friends brother that didn't bothere about a job when he graduates. Even he had been said it before graduate that he wants to be a farmer. And after graduation he became farmer though he doing it with technology, he raised capital to start it and now he's doing okay.
For me I don't see anything wrong with graduates to become a farmer everything is matter of choice, since them can be getting money from the business, I know most people see farmer as most harder work, and most people don't like doing it.

Farming is one of the most lucrative ways of making money anywhere in the world. So there is nothing really wrong in someone who is a graduate to embark on it. What really matters is the level of profit you are going to make.

My father has been farming for a very long time and he's also a civil servant , so since we have Learn a lot from the farm and there's no job after graduation , we have to modernise our farm l
There are a lot of modern tools in which people can use to do farming currently. The only way farming will be very boring for you is that if you do not have the money to purchase the modern tools. Farming can actually create jobs.

People that sees potential in farming can engage in the business to generate profit. It's depends on people's interest. Some graduate obviously will want to have a white collar job.

I don't really have problem with farming, in fact it is among one of the most profitable venture . since you are able to modernize the farming system is it will definitely be profitable. My only problem is engaging in farming and using of local tools.

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
The negative stigma around farming in the eyes of graduates is a hard one to shake off but nevertheless, their mindset needs to be changed. They need to be convinced that free jobs will not appear just because they are graduates

Most of the rich modernised farmers practising mechanized farming nowadays are youth's , they brought their educational intelligence to modernise farming using mechanised farming .
I don't really have problem with farming, in fact it is among one of the most profitable venture . since you are able to modernize the farming system is it will definitely be profitable. My only problem is engaging in farming and using of local tools

Most of the rich modernised farmers practising mechanized farming nowadays are youth's , they brought their educational intelligence to modernise farming using mechanised farming .
Farming is a very profitable venture and can be profitable if we can be able to have access to modern tools and machines that can be used for the farming activities. That is the only challenge.

the provision of employment in this country is the main reason why I feel it is possible, since government cannot provide employment for graduate,then in no time, they will go into farming and other businesses

Actually bit not bad thing to become a farming... farmers are making good money now, if you are a famer and you go school you will be operating your farm as a business and you will be get good and will become rich than anyone with white collar job
Yes of course, seeing graduate becoming farming it is not bad idea, this days farmers are the one making money because now the world has turned into farming work, so is not really bad seeing graduate as farmer.

So many of them might decide to take farming seriously while others may not but mostly depend on what people studied in the university that will determine. Those who studied what is outside farming may not want to practice it in that way.

Farming is not a bad idea, you can earn a lot of money if you have good experience on how to cultivate crop's, not only that you can earn money by rearing of livestock.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds