Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dirty jobs clean money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes very true. There are lack of good jobs everywhere. Similarly Reference and corruption steal jobs of merit. So if we get a little job we should avail that and try for next good jobs. This will help us to earn livelihood and after that we can get better than this.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dirty job and clean money. It shows the hardworking of a man for money and money for food and food for his children. It really say that a man is getting dirty for his children's needs and requirements.
You are correct on one hand, and on the other hand, it simply explains the nature of the work and the type of reward that comes with it. The dirty job implies one can go to any extent to make legitimate money in order to satisfy his needs. The jobs comes with pain and stain but also comes with a sweet and legit money.

you mean dirty job clean money bu as a graduate how do you expect a graduate to go and work dirty work all in the sake of money it can't be possible, especially here in Nigeria, we like shiny things ready mades.
i think it is not possible for a graduate man can choose dirty jobs for good money. good people cannot expect these dirty jobs for the sake of some money.i don't think it is a good option for earn money.

The poster is absolutely correct. Most undergraduate especially the youth do not always think beyond their certificate. They always play down on skilled jobs which in actual sense fetch money than certificate most of the time.

100% Right Sir, I am graduated But still job less, good jobs demand experience but if we get low level job we should do that job for sure, but there is problem for ego, as somebody do same jobs after completing Metric but graduated do not want such jobs.
But you are right it doesn't give any help to wear white collars with empty stomach.

It's the mentality of thinking that a dirty job is low paying and the office job would get you rich. Sometimes those who are inside airconditioned room are the one who makes dirty money by doing illegal activities while those who are working under the sun earns decently.

It's how many youths especially the graduates are desperately in search of white collar jobs in the urban areas. Lots of youth have seen office work as the only jobs that suit their status because of their education.

However, some jobs that are considered dirty because of its nature is more profitable than wearing your suit on empty stomach.

Those dirty jobs will mean one has to exert more energy on carrying out those jobs. Jobs such as loading woods t Timber shops can give quick money and all that. However, you will be stressing your health by depending on such jobs for a long time in order to survive.

In the part of the world where I came from, the best thing a graduate can do for himself or herself is to learn a skill because it is not easy to get a white collar job and when you get one, it may not really be profitable.

Dirty job and clean money,I think only dirty job give you money and much more because clean job will cut the pay from you sallery for the cleaning .
So I think it's better to stay in dirty job to earn much more because in the whole world every company will not be cleaned and peace full so always work there where you satisfied.

I wish most of those graduate will come and see the write-up you have just written above if this will make them to change their mind from looking for a white collar job because 90% of graduate in my country expect that after graduation they must automatically have a job and if they don't have a job they must wait for whatever years to get the job which is not the best option.

It's how many youths especially the graduates are desperately in search of white collar jobs in the urban areas. Lots of youth have seen office work as the only jobs that suit their status because of their education.

However, some jobs that are considered dirty because of its nature is more profitable than wearing your suit on empty stomach.
White collar job is not the only job that pays greatly, there are jobs that pays you More than wearing suits and long tighs.
I completely agree with you that dirty hands puts food on the table. So many people out there are busy waiting for white collar job but your write up is a wake up call.

its really real some jobs that pay off a lot in dirty money more than in white collar, in dirty money jobs you can actually experience jobs in actual it will develop your skills on learn a lot more it could be the advantage.

Many jobs are termed "dirty" especially by youths. They want a white collar job, sitting in the office, "tush". Few jobs suffer from such stigmatization than agribusiness. They feel it is dirty meanwhile it is a money spinning machine.

graduates or unemployed people should start thinking outside the box and find doing regardless if it is white or blue collar job as long as it is bringing money and paying bills it's good to go.

Thanks my brother , one of the example of dirty job clean money is farming and poultry, people believe the job is dirty but there's cool money there, my brother started 5years ago with cocoa n bannana and now he's in money, even some white collar job can not stand with him.

These jobs often have regular manpower shortages, and good health coupled with a high tolerance for unpleasant environments may be all you need for success. Despite the unpleasantness, the top 10 dirty jobs are viable options for earning a living. Garbage collectors remove waste and recyclable products from homes and businesses.

This is perhaps the simple truth many rich people did not start on a platter of gold rather they worked their ass off some had to do extra jobs that graduates of today would see as a humiliating one just to self off.

Its Only a fool that would look down on a job because it is not a white collar job. The most important thing is to earn a living and Make money but you need a job to do that.

Definitely there are a lot of jobs outside office jobs that can give quite a lot of money, but so many youth doesn't want to come down from their high horses to do the dirty Jobs, but everybody wants clean money. Farming business is a very lucrative business, but so many graduates doesn't want to go into farming.

I smiled after reading your post. It is a bitter truth of our society including all of us. We always try to get the Jobs With higher status but a person with lower status always stay happy than others. Because they want feel shame in their doings and feel happy. But we in search of high status jobs really wear suits on empty stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds