Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

White collar job is really good than blue collar job because covid19 a lot of job stop and no longer functioning, and has decide yo become their own boss.

Advertisement Placeholder
Unfortunately, there are many educated people who would not be willing to do a blue collar job even if their financial situation is bad and this is because they think that they are educated people and they only deserve a white collar job that pays thousands of dollars in a month.
Of at this point an educated person still believes that he cannot do a blue collar job to survive, he needs to be rehabilitated. There are many blue collar jobs that pays better than a white collar job, these days some graduates are just a slave to white collar jobs employer.

Of at this point an educated person still believes that he cannot do a blue collar job to survive, he needs to be rehabilitated. There are many blue collar jobs that pays better than a white collar job, these days some graduates are just a slave to white collar jobs employer.

It is quite ironic that there are many people who have white collar jobs and they earn far much less than people who have blue collar jobs in my country. It is quite interesting because sometimes skill pays you more than education does.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
I have been there and i have face the battle, seventy percent of the staff at my workplace were sacked due to the pandemic and they told us the company cannot afford to pay us , and right now , i am my own personal boss and i can categorically say that blue job is better than white collar job.

I have been there and i have face the battle, seventy percent of the staff at my workplace were sacked due to the pandemic and they told us the company cannot afford to pay us , and right now , i am my own personal boss and i can categorically say that blue job is better than white collar job.

i would always advise people to get a job they like and enjoy doing and it does not matter if it is a white collar job or a blue collar job. You must know what you want to do and what you really want to do. Of course money is also one of the important factors of any job.

Can someone define the difference between a White-collar and a blue-collar job? I didn't know there are job labelled blue-collar jobs.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
The graduate should try to find all means to hustle, even if the money is not satisfactory, is just for the moment and also they should learn various skills.

White collar job is better if you have an opportunity to get one ,because sometimes you may be eligible for pension after retirement ,if you do not have an opportunity you don't have any other option than to go for a blue collar job.

The advice i would give which i feel would be the best advice is that every graduate should learn a hand skill. You cannot rely on the community or government to provide white collar jobs. It would be best you get some sort of skills that you can actually earn from.

The guidance for late alumni is to persevere as we have all done, it's anything but a mysterious that the pandemic finished for certain organizations, nonetheless there is still interest in the expert region, and right now organizations have searched for an approach to remain resources underway and labor force, you simply need to track down the right organization

Starting off blue collar is, in my opinion, the greatest way to proceed. Then educate yourself and make contacts as you work your way up to white collar.

Assume i was looking for an opportunity to gain a white collar job i wouldn't have stand as a man to carter for my needs, cos my government isn't ready to create one.

Well , it is not always easy starting a personal business , thus it is better they work for someone , gather the money they needed and then they will disappear

It is true that many companies are affected and in view of that it is difficult to find jobs. What I can recommend is to try to start a business, if you do not have capital, the best option you can have is to work online. You can learn how to generate income and obtain capital to start a business.
The thing is that when it comes to distinguishing between blue-collar jobs and white-collar job which is more lucrative I will tell you that there are some blue-collar jobs which are more lucrative than even white-collar jobs so it always depends on the kind of job that you are talking about because the various jobs differs in their payment

The thing is that when it comes to distinguishing between blue-collar jobs and white-collar job which is more lucrative I will tell you that there are some blue-collar jobs which are more lucrative than even white-collar jobs so it always depends on the kind of job that you are talking about because the various jobs differs in their payment
I understand that you are referring to a manual job, I also understand that there are differences in salaries, depending on who you work for and the functions you perform in it. What will also have a lot of weight will be the skills you have developed to perform your duties with quality and efficiency.

The white-collar worker might work behind a desk in the service industry, while the blue-collar worker gets their hands dirty doing manual labor or working in a division of manufacturing. Perhaps the white-collar worker has a more well-rounded education than the blue-collar worker.

Wether you call them white collar jobs or the blue collar jobs you're talking about, both are very good types of jobs young people are and will be clamoring for in this time and age instead of learning something to do

White-collar jobs typically offer salary pay based on overall performance in the position. White-collar jobs have a reputation for being higher-paying than blue-collar jobs. I go with white collar job

Wether you call them white collar jobs or the blue collar jobs you're talking about, both are very good types of jobs young people are and will be clamoring for in this time and age instead of learning something to do
I don't understand you but Seriously I do not even know the difference between a white collar job and a blue collar job because I just consider them as something anyone can benefit from as long as it is legal.

The best thing to do for young graduate,is to look for skill,in a situation that they could not find any engagement,they should be innovative and look within their environment to see problems they can be able to solve,and this can be a revenue earner for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds