Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you see a graduate becoming a full-time farmer

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
Unfortunately I also see many people with degrees are doing hard works that doesn't belong to their field, many educated people from developing countries are immigrants in developed countries to earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Farming is actually a good thing especially the if you have good experience, you if have the proper knowledge you can earn a good amount of money from it.

Most graduates dislike doing farm work because they believe they are above such tedious work.
As a result, the majority of them even prefer laborer jobs over farming when they graduate and cannot find employment. Everyone has this resentment toward farming.

Most graduates dislike doing farm labor because they believe they are beyond such boring labour.
As a result, the majority of them even favor laborer jobs over farming after they graduate and cannot find employment. Nowadays, everyone has this anger for farming.

In this world, everything is possible. You can apply your educational background in farming and profit handsomely from it. Beginning is difficult since you must invest time, money, and effort in the first year. With time and as you grow and create more, it gets better.
I prefer becoming my own boss through business over working for someone else.

Most graduates hate it when working in farms because they assume they are capable of performing more encouraging tasks.
Which ,most of them even prefer to work as laborers rather than farmers when they graduate and cannot find employment. Every job is a job so appreciate them

Education they said, is a good legacy. But reverse is the case in some developing countries like Nigeria. In my country Nigeria, every young graduate want a white collar job, but few of them consider a blue collar. I am beginning to see African continent as a food basket of the world in future if graduates are ready to move into Farming. I see Africans providing foods to the world and making things happen as a results of our vast land mass. But, it's not like that now, our resources are not worthy any longer since we all want to travel out of our country to a well developed countries, all in the name of greener pastures. Well, can you advice a graduate to move into full-time farming? Let's hear your opinion.
I don't understand how being a scholar prevents someone from becoming a farmworker, if anything, this is the whole point of taking an education programme in agricultural production. Also, farming has and will always be profitable since individuals need to consume.

I don't see a graduate becoming a full time farmer in a country free from curuption and bad governance as they will all have a professional job that suits there careers. Reverse is the case in a currupted country

Farming is actually a lucrative business and it's a business for those that are learned because it would surely give them an advantage over those doing it the traditional method.

Farming is one of the most lucrative business if you can go into a big mechanized farming , you can go into fish farming or poultry farming or rather cocoa plantation which is rather lucrative .
Farming is actually a lucrative business and it's a business for those that are learned because it would surely give them an advantage over those doing it the traditional method.

Farming is one of the most lucrative business if you can go into a big mechanized farming , you can go into fish farming or poultry farming or rather cocoa plantation which is rather lucrative .
You know the thing with people or those graduates that are as good as an illiterate always think that being a farmer is one and the same with being a labourer and so they look down on the profession.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds