Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Info Content Bundle Service Information

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
ContentBundle.png

Hey there and welcome to Admin Junkies NEW and REVAMPED Content Bundle service - the only promotion site to offer holistic bundles (also known as packages) covering all digital projects and enterprises!
"I am one of the earliest members of Admin Junkie. The site has not only helped me to brush up my knowledge on community building but also helped me promote my communities. I use the service package at least once a month, and I get a lot of activities on my sites. Admin Junkie has also helped me to get a couple of good-paying freelancer contracts.
This is an amazing community." - Nomad

What do you currently offer bundles for?
We currently cater to the following platforms:
  • Forums​
  • Blogs​
  • Discord Servers​
  • Video Platforms (including YouTube and Twitch)​
  • Social Media Platforms (including Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Twitter and Mastodon)​

What are the service rules/requirements?
  • You must have the required amount of AJ Credits before requesting a service.
  • We reserve the right to reject any purchase of this service for any reason.
  • You must be a staff member/creator on the platform/account you are requesting the service for.
  • Admin Junkies will not perform a Content Bundle for any site, or user, in breach of our Rules & Guidelines.
  • We will report any issues with completing your service to you, via this website. You have 48hrs to respond, before we have to cancel your purchase.
  • If you wish to choose a certain Service Team Member completing your bundle, please visit our Choice of Service Team Member (STM) section.
  • If you have a preference to get posts on particular areas of your website, you can make it happen for an additional 30% increased cost on your bundle.
  • If you have any problems after ordering this service, you should contact the Service Manager, @Debashis, directly. He will work with you to come to a final resolution.
  • After requesting a bundle for one platform, you must wait for that bundle to be completed before requesting another. There is no longer a waiting or 'cooling down' period.

The Bundles

Forum BundlesBlog BundlesDiscord Server BundlesVideo PlatformsSocial Media Platforms
100 Credits per 10 Posts
(you may request up-to 100 posts at a time)
100 Credits per 5 comments
(you may request up-to 50 comments at a time)
Signup + One Day Activity (up-to 5 channels posted in) = 75 Credits5 New Subscribers + Like + Comment on 5 Videos = 150 Credits5 New Followers + Like + Comment on 5 Posts = 150 Credits
100 Credits per 5 Threads
(you may request up-to 50 threads at a time)
1000 Credits per Article (between 400-800 words depending on niche)Weekly Activity on Server = 150 Credits (per week)Comment Bundle on up-to 30 videos = 300 CreditsComment Bundle on a month's worth of content = 300 Credits (the more you post on that platform, the better of a bargain this becomes!)
1 Formal Thread/Post written for your forum (such as a policy, Guidelines, Rules etc.) = 200 Credits1 Channel Intro Written + 1 Correct Resolution Banner for your channel = 200 Credits1 Week of Social Media Posts (1 post per day) drafted and scheduled (for 1 platform) = 300 Credits
1 Interactive Content (Quiz, poll, interactive infographic) = 50 credits

How do I order?
No creating a new thread with difficult formats - Admin Junkies has a simple form you can fill out to place your order with our Content Bundle service. Click here to access that form, or click the 'Order Bundle' button in the Content Bundle forum (where you'd normally see the create post button).

What's New since October 1st:

1. Choice of Service Team Member (STM)
:

• By default, STM allocation for Content Bundles is randomized to ensure efficiency and fairness in our service.
  • If you have a preference for a specific STM, you can now choose them for an additional 30% per STM increased cost on your bundle.
  • Please note that choosing a specific STM may lead to slight variations in delivery time, depending on the STM's availability and current workload.
  • If your chosen STM is unavailable or has an overwhelming workload, we reserve the right to allocate another qualified STM to ensure your request is completed in a timely manner. We will inform you of such changes.
  • Respect and professionalism are paramount. While preferences are understood, any derogatory or discriminatory comments regarding STM selection will not be tolerated and may result in penalties or service limitations.
  • Please visit our Choice of Service Team Member (STM).
2. Interactive Content (Currently in BETA):
Unleash a new realm of engagement with our interactive content! Dive into a world where quizzes, polls, and interactive infographics become the heart of your community, creating a buzz and encouraging active engagement. This magnetic content is not only intriguing but also drives user interaction to new heights!

3. Subscription Services (Currently in BETA):
Introducing our novel weekly and monthly subscription services! For those who adore our bundles, latch onto your preferred ones at unrivaled discounted rates! Maintain the vibrancy and engagement on your platforms persistently and watch your community flourish! Please note: Only available to forums for the time being.

Basic Plan (Weekly)Premium Plan (Monthly)Professional Plan (Monthly)Custom Plan
10 Posts50 Posts50 Posts + 25 ThreadsPM an administrator to receive
5 Threads25 Threads5 Interactive Contenta discount on a subscription plan
200 Credits (-25 Credits Discount) = 175 Credits1000 Credits (-150 Credits Discount) = 850 Credits1250 Credits (-200 Credits Discount) = 1050 Creditsthat suits your needs.

Why Order from Admin Junkies?
We know you've got plenty of choice out there, so why order from us specifically?
  • Quality Guarantee - We have stringent checks in place to make sure all of our Service Team Members meet our quality guarantee. This means the content you receive is set to be top-notch, perfect grammatically, and exclusive for your use.
  • Safe Transaction - Ordering from Admin Junkies your funds are safe. We only deduct the amount after a service has been completed, and you pay in AJ Credits which can be earned from around the site, or purchased for USD$.
  • We Work With You - We're here to offer you a service, and that doesn't stop until you're 100% happy. Got a problem? Let us know. Want something tweaked? Inform us. We will work with you to ensure you are satisfied.
  • Cheaper & More Frequent than Others - Our rates are competitive, and you won't find better elsewhere. Our cool-down period is also 50% of competitors so come back for more, well... a lot more! (and yes, we're that certain you'll love our services)

Still not convinced? Check out our Testimonials and Service Feedback

I run a niche forum that is intended for a very narrow audience. I ordered up a Content Bundle once just to see if the Service Team at Admin-Junkies would be up for the challenge. To my surprise, they actually did their best to stay on-topic. You could tell they did some cursory research on my niche to make sure that their posts and replies fit it with the topics and conversations taking place. What is even more impressive, is that at a later time I was gifted another Content Bundle package, and this time it was completed by different team members who likewise made sure that their content was niche-appropriate. So whether you’re an “anything under the sun” general discussion forum or a specific niche-based forum, the team at Admin-Junkies strives to take all that into account.

Dismal Bliss
I returned to forums earlier this year and stumbling upon Admin-Junkies was a key factor in my decision to once again assume the mantle of “community manager”. The content bundles from the Admin Junkies team are far and away the best quality and best value. Without the ability to have a boost at the start of my new forum journey I doubt that I would have had the success I have, and I doubt I would have stuck it out as long as I have. The content bundles perfectly compliment the wider offering from A-J of ‘community support’. Thank you, Admin-Junkies, you guys are awesome!
Al
The Admin Junkies team has helped my community grow with new members, as well as topics & threads to help the site get its initial boost in content! Even though we may be switching from XenForo to a Guilded forum (still debating), I greatly appreciate what the AJ team has done for the Mesozoic Haven and its community. Keep up the great work, team!
kensonplays
It was completed quickly and the people that provided both services (I ordered posts for my forum and comments for my blog) provided quality posts/comments.
JennyorAlice
Super happy with the service I received, was completed fast! Thank you so much!
Shortie
I liked that the majority of the posts were about the main topic of the forum(Gex).
TwitchisMental
Admin Junkies has the best content service team on any forum. Through their top quality threads and discussions it’s a really helpful service. There is many quality threads created in each package and I’m thankful for an amazing service. Thanks for having an amazing staff team.
Aaron
AJ does an excellent job with the members and gives many lectures for many other forums that I have noticed and this is really work to be admired.
an0nym0us

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor