Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

I believe that a person should do whatever he or she likes. I mean he or she should go for whatever he or she enjoys doing. In the current times of pandemic, finding a job is not that easy in many countries. Thankfully, I just got a job recently and I really do not like it because I want to run my own business. However, many businesses have also suffered a great loss in the pandemic, so this is why many people became unemployed.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to improve your lifestyle and living standard, you need to pursue higher education and get a good paying job. If you do not have a good qualification, you end up in a poorly paid job and live a miserable life.

White-collar jobs are great jobs but they are in very short supply so they can't go round while Blue collar jobs are limitless as anyone can set it up and make money through it.

You are right with what you have said above. What I can recommend is to try to start a business, if you do not have capital, the best option you can have is to work online. You can learn how to generate income and obtain capital and you kick on from there

Be it white collar job or blue collar job, both at job, once it brings food on table. But to me, I prefer white collar job because it has been my dream to work in a good office to raise capital for myself I order to start my own business

White collar jobs are obviously better than blue collar jobs but right now the young graduates are already developing a mentality of wanting to start their own business without waiting to for government agencies which is actually a good decision, so I think they're already taking the advice for themselves.

When it comes to jobs , really there is no paper work to determine which job would work best for you. The best thing to do now is just asses yourself because to be honest not everyone will be a successful in business so we should be careful.

As a graduate due to the economic situation of the globe I will never advise you to wait for a white collar jobs as others will say you should develop a sense of self dependence to run a business that will make you a good living.

Having a good job is not easy to come by, there is no guarantee that after your education and academic pursuit you will be landed that dream job. The world is advancing at a fast pace, you have to create your gig and be your own boss.

There is no one that is not better it depends on your areas of interests and expertise. Many people find it difficult to secure white collar jobs and they are left with no other choice than to go for blue collar job. Not everyone can manage or he successful as a business owner.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
In the name of getting a white collar job, people go to school to obtain a degree certificate thinking they will get a job immediately after graduating and there's no job out there, we are having thousands of graduate going into a Labour market without a job , so its adviseable to start your own business with the little amount you have.

If not for corruption and self centeredness of the government, it's the responsibility of the government to know that startegy for scho leaving graduates be that as It may, it's important for every graduate to learn a skill.

I think it has to go down to the economy, the skill the person has and personal preference. I prefer white collar because of job protection and I do not like business so much.

My advice would be to think hard on a winning idea because having a business is better than having a job, starting a business isn't easy no doubt but when done right it's better on the long run

I have come to The conclusion that there is no best job type as both are equally very important for the economy. A person needs to weigh in down and see which of then best matches his skill and expertise

Smiles,the answer is just straight forward, white colar job is better than brown colar job because brown colar requires ones time and energy, while the major thing one can sacrifice in white colar is his time without waste of energy.

I believe that a person should do whatever he or she likes. I mean he or she should go for whatever he or she enjoys doing. In the current times of pandemic, finding a job is not that easy in many countries. Thankfully, I just got a job recently and I really do not like it because I want to run my own business. However, many businesses have also suffered a great loss in the pandemic, so this is why many people became unemployed.
You totally got it right. One should not wait for white collar jobs to survive as there are already scarcity of jobs for people to share. We should engaged ourselves in any job that one is comfortable doing either white collar jobs or blue collar.

You totally got it right. One should not wait for white collar jobs to survive as there are already scarcity of jobs for people to share. We should engaged ourselves in any job that one is comfortable doing either white collar jobs or blue collar.

Unfortunately, there are many educated people who would not be willing to do a blue collar job even if their financial situation is bad and this is because they think that they are educated people and they only deserve a white collar job that pays thousands of dollars in a month.

I always advise young graduate in our generation not to depend on government especially in Africa for anything because the government of each countries of Africa may not be able to do anything for the people, and as a result of this establish a business for yourself is the best.

In order to avoid the axing from our bosses, the blue collar job is preferable too. But it doesn't stop one managing a white collar job not to own a business of its own.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds