Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

I prefer to be my own boss than to be under someone. Because there are lots of benefits in be a own boss, any again from business is yours not for anyone. You have a freedom of lifestyle. No body will be controlling you. You are the one to determine when to resume to work and when to close.
Both of the jobs are really good if actually you opportunity in any of them is good, because most graduates will prefer white collar job, but for me if such opportunity is not available you can do other things instead of waiting for white collar job.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe both white and blue collar job is good depending on the level of the business , I prefer white collar job that pays handsomely because the benefits is always good .

Well if we works in company are in some where, finally we become a worker, and we have only limited source from that work, so always think bigger and try to become a boss, present online there are so many source available, are have enough balance start a business,
work independently not any others under.

Everyone has their own preference for sure because there are some people that are creative and can work on their own while some people may mother's brother to bring the best out of them.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
My advice for young graduates is to venture into entrepreneurship and start their own business or start to do online business. It is very important to steer their mentality away from obtaining white-collar jobs because all things being equal, that’s virtually impossible

You should always do what you think is going to make you more money or at least what you are happy doing. If it is not bringing me any of that then you should not consider doing it.

So many people are looking for opportunities to make money without having to stress themselves , they might consider blue-collar job to be stressful. But both of those can still be profitable depending on how you organise it.

My advice for young graduates is to venture into entrepreneurship and start their own business or start to do online business. It is very important to steer their mentality away from obtaining white-collar jobs because all things being equal, that’s virtually impossible

Any kind of job that pays well and any kind of job that is suitable for me is best for me. This is the main reason why I do what I enjoy doing and this makes it easier for me to make money.

This is a very valid statement because a lot of people tend to think of the monetary aspect of a job and anything else becomes secondary. That should not be the case, rather a job that makes you happy should be the priority

Choosing between white collar and blue collar job is based on choice , there are many people out there that cannot handle a business , so they need to work under someone .

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
My advice for the young graduates will be: never stop just keep going, something happening outside should never stop you and your goals, if it is pandemic outside then you can do something online inside your home.

My advice to young graduates is to be patient and hardworking. One can earn a lot from any collar job. It doesn't always have to be a white collar job. One just have to be hardworking and dedicated to the job.

I will surely prefer them to invest yourself in online earning because this is quite much better for you rather than running behind useless things like searching jobs everywhere that will be not suitable for you so try to be your own Boss and work hard do it for yourself do it for your family and forget the traumatized of COVID-19.

Well due to the economy it is now very difficult to find jobs. What I can recommend is to try to start a business, if you do not have capital, the best option you can have is to work online. You can learn how to generate income and obtain capital to start a business.

if you do not have capital, the best option you can have is to work online. You can learn how to generate income and obtain capital to start a business.

I would rather be my own boss than work for someone else. Being your own employer has several advantages, so whatever profit you make is all yours. You can live however you choose. You won't be under anyone's control. You are the one who decides when to start working again and when to stop.

This question is dicey and because both job are good job , but with white collar job , you have access to your pension and gratuity after retirement and in blue collar job , you need to work hard to earn a living .

I would rather be my own boss than have a superior.
Being your own employer has several advantages, therefore any profit you make from your enterprise belongs to you alone.
You enjoy a lifestyle of independence.
No one will have any power over you.
It is up to you to choose when to start working again and when to stop. So being your own boss is great

I cant chops between white and blue collar job because both of them are good but depending on the amount of money you are making from each . and some people even prefer doing both ,

They are both very lucrative depending on your definition of both especially the one of blue collar jobs. There are business men that earns much more than what an office person is earning in a month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds