Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

Hello, the advice for recent graduates is to persist as we have all done, it is not a secret that the pandemic ended with some companies, however there is still demand in the professional area, and at the moment companies have looked for a way to stay assets in production and workforce, you just have to find the right company
The main problem in my country right now is that our government are not really interested in creating more jobs for the graduates from university which begs the question what are going to do if they don't have the skill to help them survive in the society.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people will always prefer the white collar jobs base on certain reasons. Advantage of White collar job is just the convenient because you have to stay in the office.

None of them is actually better than the other, as everything gets to depend on whether or not you are passionate about it , and another factor is how much they are paying you or going to it.

To be sincere , both white collar job and blue collar jobs are good job if you are doing the right job but people prefer white collar job because its not stressful and you had privilege to many things , you don't it with your personal fund.

Obviously white collar jobs they pay better and the work is not that hectic. In my country almost all people want to have a white collar job and if circumstances push you the you will have to do a blue collar job. Also white collar jobs require more learning compared to blue collar jobs.

Obviously white collar jobs they pay better and the work is not that hectic. In my country almost all people want to have a white collar job and if circumstances push you the you will have to do a blue collar job. Also white collar jobs require more learning compared to blue collar jobs.
You are definitely right , most of the white collar job that paid handsomely are not a stressful job , and you need to have a good educational qualification to be able to acheive that job.

It is very obvious that so many people like the White collar jobs. No one wants to engage himself in a dirty work. Blue collar jobs are also good because you won't work freely anyway and you could even make more money than what you would make in the White collar job.

Though white collar job is a very good job because it gives you the privilege and opportunity of getting your salary at the end of the month while when doing a blue collar job , you must work hard to make end meet.

I would prefer a white collor job because in that case, I will have a good reputation and a high-paying job, but if you are broke and need money to survive then n that case I guess the any-collar job is okay, till they are providing enough for all your bills.

It all depends on your skills, experience and knowledge. Regarding the white collar job and blue collar job, I will prefer to go for the white collar and set a business aside for the blue collar job.

Before i graduated , i normally believe that getting a white collar job is the best way of getting satisfied with your course of study , but in the real world , getting a real business is the best deal.

White collar job or blue collar job are both good depending on how you make good the one your in. If you don't have a white collar job, would you now say you want to stop your blue collar job and do nothing for yourself? Certainly not. So, make good use of the opportunities that either one presents to you.

Everybody has what they think is going to be best for them and I think it is advisable that we should allow people to explore and then find what they think is going to make them to have more fun .

Starting a business is a very good idea currently especially when you are in a very good location. There are several business ventures you can go into such as agricultural business and so many of them. If you depend on white colour jobs your salary may be slashed or circumstances like a pandemic can affect your work. In most cases, there is no job security.

Actually all jobs are important and good depending on your interest but to me I prefer having a white collar job than having a blue collar job because I do not have the strength to be doing a Blue collar job.

White collar jobs obviously better than blue collar job because it is less stressful and you earn more from it even when putting less effort into it. White collar job also benefits from pension whenever they retire but blue collar job don't get anything as long as they don't work.

Anyone that is going to be paying your bills and you are sure that you are happy doing it is exactly what you should be chasing after and not what everybody is doing.

White collar jobs obviously better than blue collar job because it is less stressful and you earn more from it even when putting less effort into it. White collar job also benefits from pension whenever they retire but blue collar job don't get anything as long as they don't work.
That is just one of the reason a lot of people will always look for white-collar job , but even with this this You shouldn't fail to start a business or engage in other profitable things when you don't have opportunity to get one.

The young ones that are leaving schools in recent times have to come out with the mindset of creating jobs for themselves because the ones out there cannot go round.
That is just a strategic way and approach every one that is both leaving the high school or collage should have,because the jobs are no longer there,one need to be creative and set up somthing for himself.

Nobody can state categorically which one is better because there are a lot of people who have white collar jobs and they are making money from it and there are others with blue collar jobs and are still working money. It is all about what you are passionate of and the type of personality you have. Personally I would prefer a blue collar job because they will give me the opportunity to start my own business on the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds