Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

If one can get a good paying white collar job it is more beneficial than blue collar jobs. Even though blue collar jobs also has money it doesn't command the required respect

Advertisement Placeholder
Bro, I'll advise you go for the one that suits you best because let's face the fact, there are successful white collar workers. Not everyone has to have a blue collar job or be an entrepreneur.
So, look inwards and man know thyself

In my opinion,I do really think that white collar job is superior to blue collar jobs in that the stress to salary ratio for those are into white collar jobs are much lower. While on the other hand, those with blue collar jobs most times do alot of stressful task/work with very little payout.

Both white collar and blue collar jobs are good but having a blue collar job prepares you ahead of the labour market when you graduate from the university.

The people coming out from school will do their selves a favour when they come out not thinking of getting a white collar jobs but with creating work for themselves.

Any kind of work is better contingent upon what your advantage is or alternately are. You can get satisfaction while doing any of these collar occupations dependent on what you like doing. In case you're cheerful doing what you do, you will see it merits doing and you will do fine and dandy.

White collar job is always preferable to blue collar job. I mean people will go for the job that pays higher and handsomely so they will choose White collar job

White collar job is always preferable to blue collar job. I mean people will go for the job that pays higher and handsomely so they will choose White collar job
I have experienced working in a warehouse when I was a student. That blue collar job was too hard for me. When I graduated and got a job in the bank you can imagine the big difference that I had on my mind. Our office is air conditioned and I was wearing a nice uniform.

Personally I believe both of them are actually the best depending on which one you are interested and you are naturally talented on, this will determine the one that will be suitable for you.

The demand for some professions stay intact irrespective of the season or event going on.The medical professionals legal practitioners seems to always be on the top ladder of jobs.
However, the current world happenings and especially the economic situations in underdeveloped countries demand that individuals tap into all possible fields of earning to survive and liquid.
I prefer white collar jobs a collar jobs whatever if you are successful in any they are both good job that can benefit you more.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
In a period of deprivation undernet the whole situation and turmoil,lies great oppourtunities for any one who has his head on the strategic side of solution provision to be able to see how to provide peoples needs at such period.It could be food security or health provision.

If one can get a good paying white collar job it is more beneficial than blue collar jobs. Even though blue collar jobs also has money it doesn't command the required respect
I don't know where you got this mentality that blue collar jobs doesn't command respect, you better do away with such mentality,in this world everything depends on how you carry yourself,I know a lot of guys who are into blue collar jobs and they are going great

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
My advice is very simple and straightforward, get a skill or skills if possible, because you will be frustrated if after school there is nothing to bring in money to take care of yourself and do the basic necessities.

The white-collar worker might work behind a desk in the service industry, while the blue-collar worker gets their hands dirty doing manual labor or working in a division of manufacturing. Perhaps the white-collar worker has a more well-rounded education than the blue-collar worker.

Every graduate knows what works for him or her. If you can't find a job that suits you, it's better you make your own job. Cus that would be better.

Both white collar and blue collar are good but most fresh graduates cannot afford the capital to establish a blue collar job the reason they opt for white collar for them to raise capital for blue collar jobs.

One thing I promised myself is that i would not do any white collar job because it's an indirect slavery.
Having your own business will give you the freedom to enjoy the things you like and employ others instead of being employed.

One thing I promised myself is that i would not do any white collar job because it's an indirect slavery.
Having your own business will give you the freedom to enjoy the things you like and employ others instead of being employed.
Omo, you are just saying exactly what it is always on my mind ,seriously I do not like working for the government or anybody because it is a slave to me and I can never be in that position except it is absolutely necessary.

As to this topic, be it white or blue. The best that can happen to either a fresh or afore time graduate is trying to acquire a skill that will help him or her get settled. I personally don't advice any collar job.

Ok now I get you according to the wilhite colar job of a thing is not your business of yours and the one of yours should be considered more than the white cos it collapse anytime

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds