Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dirty jobs clean money

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's how many youths especially the graduates are desperately in search of white collar jobs in the urban areas. Lots of youth have seen office work as the only jobs that suit their status because of their education.

However, some jobs that are considered dirty because of its nature is more profitable than wearing your suit on empty stomach.
You are right, I've seen a lots in my country but we can't escape it. In my country, when a graduate moves around to seek for jobs, they only end up wasting their precious time as a lots of employers are not ready to employ someone without being connected by one of their trusted allay. Well, things are not like that until things start changing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think people need to do away with such mentality indeed. Then so-called white-collar jobs aren't even in excess, why focus on something that millions of people are struggling for. That is why you need to create your wealth. If you will run only behind white collar job then you may remain jobless.

there are so many businesses tagged dirty because of the production processes which may be quite demanding and the fact that are are no modern machineries or equipments to help in making it a more faster and convenient process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds