Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

In some countries where the population of graduates is way higher than skilled labor, the blue collar job tends to earn higher than white collar jobs. Though in a good economy white collar job is more preferable to the blue collar job. Blue collar job requires some level of physicality and it’s streinous

Advertisement Placeholder
White collar job better than the blue collar job white collar provided your service to company and office worker but blue collar job is servant blue shirt and pent wearing many uneducated people join the blue collar job but student not want service provided in blue collar he want to a provided a service with in the white collar there are many difference between us

I have tasted both kinds of job. Before I graduated I was working part time in odd jobs like in a limestone warehouse. A blue collar job is not advisable because it is hard work. Maybe if there are no white collar jobs anymore then your only option is the blue collar job like working in a construction of a building. When the students finish their studies to earn a college diploma then that would be his passport to an office job which is one of the best kind of job.

Someone told me something that will stick forever. He said as a graduate, you have two options: you can either solve your country's unemployment problem or add to it.
When you create business and employ people, you in a way, solve a part of the problem. However, if join the long queue of those looking for white collar jobs, you just added to the country's unemployment problem. The choice is yours.

If some of us had the knowledge and information that we have now when we were still students, we would have combined schooling with learning a craft or two. This is how to have options and also increase your employability when you graduates. Both white collar and blue collar jobs are good, it depends on one's passion and preference.

White collar job is fine if you are being paid well at when due. But in a situation where they owe you for five months without pay, then they are really playing with your life. please kindly sack your boss and move on with your life by finding a good business that will fetch you cool money,

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
Both white collar and blue collar job are good, all that is needed is job satisfaction, when you enjoy what ever you are doing, then you will derive a lot of joy, also you can learn a skill to argument your income and meet your needs.

For young graduates in Nigeria especially those whose parents are not rich, you just have to learn some tech stuffs or other casual stuffs like electrical works, tilling and interlocking, ATM machine repairs and more because the certificate gotten may not get you a good job.

Between white collar jobs and blue collar jobs depends on how you where brought up,if your upbringing is in an educational background,you would be more of a white collar job person but if you had no privileges of going to school,you'd be more of a blue collar job person.

Both white collar and blue collar job are good, all that is needed is job satisfaction, when you enjoy what ever you are doing, then you will derive a lot of joy, also you can learn a skill to argument your income and meet your needs.
People might have their respective choice when it cones to such job. But i do not have any selection for both. As long as it pays, I'll surely go for any, provided that the salary level is okay by me. What drives one on earth is the dividends associated in the gig.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
Everyone have its own priorities and preferences for the job, and mostly newly graduates try to enter in every type of job to make them stable and after some years of working they go for the best job ever.

To the up coming graduates and recent graduates, I would like to say gain Western knowledge known as education is good. But we shouldn't study alone but consider our selves and passion. Courses we study should be courses we can practice. Well to the graduates, let's seek jobs but do something we know indepthly.

You're right. The western knowledge you're talking about, should be adding enormous skill in order make ends meet through it. During our present world, one that is unskillful will find it hard to make go far. Considering how Al is really taking over human tasks, leaving few numbers for multitude to force themselves in.

How can you compare a white collar job and a blue collar job, the difference is clear, white collar job is more advantageous, blue collar job is very stressful and I don't want to involve myself in it

I don't believe there is white collar job or blue collar job anywhere for anyone in my country to do as our wicked leaders who cares less about her citizens have refused to create jobs for jobless graduates. The only job available is to hustle on the street to make your own money.

Both jobs have their advantages and disadvantages.but i think White collar jobs are better than blue collar jobs for many reasons. white collar jobs pay good salary at the end of the month and also provide allowances that are very attractive.

My advice to the young graduates is education is the best gift you can give yourself but learning a skill is an added advantage. Even when you have a good job you can have another stream of income with your skills.

I think the young graduate is to focus more on what they could actually do for them self after graduation. And before their graduation during their nysc,they always enjoy some benefit from the government so they should not spend it all, I hope they could save some from that and after their passing out they start a small business for them self that's all.

Theres no job out there because the world is producing graduates almost every blessed day, and theres no white collar job out there, private companies decided to sack many of their workers during the pandemic period, the best thing and the advise do the youth is to be self employed.

My advice to the young graduates is education is the best gift you can give yourself but learning a skill is an added advantage. Even when you have a good job you can have another stream of income with your skills.
Very good advice. Education is a great gift that not everyone has had the awareness to take advantage of and some others have not had the opportunity. Developing a skill will help you generate extra earnings and even deserved promotions in a stable job.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds