Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

White collar and Blue Collar job, whch of them is better?

even if you are employed by government l think you have to get a side hustle in case of unforseen circumstances. Job security is not guaranteed in the time of economic turmoil.

Advertisement Placeholder
Blue collar jobs are better than white collar jobs, because blue jobs allows you to have different opinions of buisness,you have control over what you intends to do.they are reliable and dependable.

I'm not in any position to do any White collar job as I'm staying now, I will rather take a risk and start my own business now and grow the business to my own little expectation and to the stand that I would like it to be and in the next 10 to 15 years from now I will know where my business will go to I don't depend on any business or do things that someone has to decide a salary he will be paying me monthly I only do things I know I have the right and control over.

The younger ones should create an idea and work on it. They should develop on there it.every one is going back to the idea.

I can bet you with my last penny that 90% of people will be much more interested in white-collar job compared to the blue-collar job because to them they dont need something that will be stressful but sometimes come to think of it instead of you to work for someone , why can't you take a risk and start up a business now don't you think that business can grow to a point that you will never believe in the future?

My advice to young graduate is to find a profitable niche to invest a little funds into. Getting jobs in this part of the world with current pandemic situation isn't realistic at all and I know not all business can fold up with the pandemic. As a prospective entrepreneur you can look into food stuff Business to make some huge amount of money from because no matter the Pandemic people will surely eat.

Since you are going to graduate from the University, I think white collar job is the best fit for the certificate you are holding. Blue collar jobs are for the semi illiterates who do not have much Education background.

But if you are worried about rise in the level of unemployment, I will tell you to learn a profitable skill you offer to lots of people and still earn money with less effort.

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
Graduates are to start investing the little money they have into business now. The world we are in is changing either we like it or not, even after covid19 the aftermath would still affect a lot of people, families negatively. The best way to beat that is to get something doing, be self employed invest in crypto or forex markets. That the best thing to do.
Good luck

One should engage more on the skill acquired, because there is no white cola job anywhere,the upcoming generation should be ready to learn different skills that pays than the white cola job

Hmm I wouldn't know which to say is better..where does online jobs stand, is it white or blue?. anyways I believe both jobs have their merits and demerits..but I can't bring myself to conclude which one is the better.

I can't say which one is better between white collar jobs and blue collar jobs. They are both good means of livelihood and they both have their advantages and disadvantages. Graduates have to figure out the one that suits them because at the end of the day it all comes down to choice.

The white-collar worker might work behind a desk in the service industry, while the blue-collar worker gets their hands dirty doing manual labor or working in a division of manufacturing. Perhaps the white-collar worker has a more well-rounded education than the blue-collar worker.Finally, blue-collar jobs provide people with better job and financial security compared to white-collar work. Technical jobs abound which put more and more people in front of a computer monitor only to find out that most of these technical jobs are being outsourced overseas.

Between white collar jobs and blue collar jobs, the truth is in some environment White collar jobs are getting more pay and pass through lesser stress, but white collar jobs is difficult to find even in this lock down. So even with collar jobs get a skill

Let's consider the situation of thing in the world. Businesses are collapsing, offices sacks, a lot of people are jobless, all in the name of Covid-19. What is your advice to the young graduates?
We are in New era, gone are the days that graduates will be begged to work for a company. White collar job is like seeing fowls flying. Yes it's possible but to what extent? Also, white collar job is based on strong connection. It is better to have a business idea before graduating and then later find a way to implement it

"Blue-collar" and "white-collar" are terms in the English language that evoke different images. The blue-collar worker is perceived to make less than the white-collar worker. The white-collar worker might work behind a desk in the service industry, while the blue-collar worker gets their hands dirty doing manual labor or working in a division of manufacturing. But it depends upon your financial position Whether you should do blue collar job or white collar.

Non is bad, generally it depends on interest, some people are born enterpreneur and some people love working in a coperate environment, if you love working in a coperate environment then you should know you have to be well educated and add skills to rise to the top.

Concerning white collar jobs and blue collar jobs. White jobs are those jobs that involves an individual go dress cooperate with their shirts and ties on while blue collar jobs involves putting on clothes not really casually but one that will accommodate dirt because of the nature of your job

It all depends on what you need as an individual, most people likes the white collar jobs because they do not have to stress themselves much, you just work by you boss decision. While some love the blue collar jobs because you are most times boss of your own and you have and manage your own skill.

To my understanding, while white collar jobs required certificate, blue collar jobs require a skill. So to be candid, being skillful is better than being educated. Skill can fetch you money than education. So blue collar jib is better than white collar job.

That's very true covid 19 has affected a lot of businesses and has msde a lot of people jobless. So I will prefer graduates having their own individual business so as to serve as a means of income because no one can sack you from your own company, even from your own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds