Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or educational qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things involved in this. First, your educational qualification is what is going to earn you a job and your skills and professionalism will sustain you for years and earn you promotions. Hence the two are very necessary.

Advertisement Placeholder
Skills is a priceless asset gotten naturally or learned from proper training. Educational qualification is good and essential in the society to be able to attain greater heights in life. Having the both is an excellent choice to make.

Well if I'm the boss man I will go for the skill one rather than go for the education qualification. The skill one without not teaching them how to perform there duties they have already know how to do that they don't need to be learn to do there work perfectly because they already know how to do it perfectly without teach them of learning it example people like Facebook owner he is not educational but skillful one

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
Skills or Educational qualification?
In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
skill and educational qualifications are two different cases
In skill you can start there work like motorcycle workshop different business and other in which you have best experience. But in case of studies you can work only as a job like teacher doctors etc.So I think skill is more preferable as compared to job

I believe you to school to get educated and at the end have a better job so you can earn money and live a better life
Skill also give you that end point of school but education just gives you a little edge because you educated

Both soils and educational qualification are all good, we all have difference destinies and what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B. So we have to look into our lives to fine out what we can easily do and the area to follow. Be it educational or skills.

This is base on the labour system, despite your skills your qualification still maters, the only advise is for young guy to further his education, and once that is done his pay will beggar than others. The system favour qualification than skills, and that's why it is good to have good qualification and good skills too.

Education is more important than skill. ... The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur

Education is more important than skill. As today a lot of people have ton of skills but they didn’t know how to behave with parents?, how to keep relationship,? how to handle any occasion ? How to face any difficulty without making any disturbance or without giving unhappiness to anyone.? As carrier is more important so we are losing these important things in our life . If we have lost our carrier we can manage another carrier for life but if we lost our loving ones we didn’t get back these people at any cost.

Skills is important but educational qualification is most important on a scale of preference for me. But if you ask me my opinion will be to continue your education if the skills is possible to be done in the evening or weekends then its good you combine the two

Unfortunately that's the way the society functions, I'll pay based on the ability of my employee if it is a job that requires skills, but a job like accounting an educational qualification will be used as the basis for employment and renumeration.

I think both are really important but if I was to choose, i would choose skills because in my country,There are too much graduates now who are unemployed, been educated alone is not actually working out now Education,skill and creativity is what is the perfect combination for a successful life right now.

Having a skill is very good. That way one would command respect from. Other people. Then having education is equally very okay too so definitely having the two side by side is what would be the better. One cannot work without the other

Truth be told, the person with qualification is getting the reward of him investing in himself to go to school and learn. The fact he went to school does not mean he is the best in that field. So I will say qualification is has to earn more than just mere skills.

Hmm, I say skill and again skills cause been educated doesn't mean you are capable to get a work done but your skill which you have acquired. But the most realistic point is that skill is more acceptable in term of getting business done . Because in business there will be time that the education you have will be useless and what you will need will be skill

At this age we are now skills is more important than that so called educational qualifications.what if ha has the qualifications but no skills what difference is he going to bring to the organisation?If I have a company I won't concentrate on paper qualifications but skills.

I think both are really important but if I was to choose, i would choose skills because in my country,There are too much graduates now who are unemployed, been educated alone is not actually working out now Education,skill and creativity is what is the perfect combination for a successful life right now. These days having a degree in something doesn't actually mean you are good at that thing.

In this era of the world skills and educational qualification is needed which in every work place or business companies if you are looking for a job they require for you to have curriculum vitae which contains all what you know like work experience, number of certificate ,performance , skills and capabilities.

As the way thing are now in this country. Salary is been pay to the works base on there education qualification but one thing you should know is that both educational qualification and skill qualification non is bad. They are really good

Having skills are good they help you to understand a business well I'm better having education is also good you can go a long way with education now having side by side the two it is the best because if one doesn't go with the other it becomes a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds