Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or educational qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the era of technology and computer. Although education is most important but technology has surpassed education. So skills are very important to earn big in this era of life. You can earn by graphic skills and other online earning skills are better now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I'll say skills and educational qualification works together. However skill is !ore important. Educational qualification can be gotten through ungodly means but skills can't be gotten through ungodly means. Personally it's the skills for me

Education and skill are two sides of the same coin. To succeed in the race of life, a person need to have a degree of Educatuin along with the skill. Education without the skill would be as empty as the skill without the Education. Both need to go hand-in-hand in order to be the survival of the fittest. Edu, is nothing but the certified documentation of the skill within the individual. Every person having the skill may not manage to attain the Edu. Similarly, every degree holder is not necessarily skilled.

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
Skills or Educational qualification?
I will go for both,but skills should come first,in certain climes your skill can help you scale through life heist educational qualification can put you at the top of the heist, I feel in the developing world skill is optimum .

Both are important but I'll give more force on education beacuse if you are not educated maybe your skill not give you great output. But it's shur if you are educated with education you have also skill then you have many chances to grow yourself.

Educational qualification is what I will prefer no matter that state of education in the country, there are hope for those who go for educational qualification and learn to put what they learnt in practice. Making there learning scheme coming to reality, making it real.
What you are thought shouldn't be for the fun of acquiring the degree alone, it should much more than that.

Skill and education qualification is both needed in the set up of any business and organisation because skilled is for semi skilled labour and.educational qualification is for skilled labour .

Education and skill are two sides of the same coin. To succeed in the race of life, a person need to have a degree of Educatuin along with the skill. Education without the skill would be as empty as the skill without the Education. Both need to go hand-in-hand in order to be the survival of the fittest. Edu, is nothing but the certified documentation of the skill within the individual. Every person having the skill may not manage to attain the Edu. Similarly, every degree holder is not necessarily skilled. The requirement of the Education or skill depends upon the organisation, the nature of post etc.

Talking about the current business world, then it's certainly skills. Education will only grant you access to certain positions in life but your skills will keep you and even elevate you to greater heights. While I can't pick one over another please try to be skillful at all cost.

In this current world, skills sells better than educational qualification. If you have a skill you can make a lot of money on the internet than people who have educational qualifications. I will definitely prefer someone with skills than someone with educational qualification.

Skills or education it’s all depends on the dedication of the person involved, not everyone that can afford education but it advise if you can’t afford education you Aquire skills, there are illiterate that are billionaire not necessarily you go to school, but it’s necessary.

If you have both educational and skill qualities so you can work on both side other if you are working in a site where the demand is related to to skills so you will be already ready to work on skill work.
But if there where you are working then it educated person so you will also be available for them to work related to educational system both have their own value and on place if someone is willing skill or educational things hey can work anywhere anytime.

My dear learning a skill or skills and getting education are both good. Check the country where you reside then you will see the one that is okay with you. I have always advised young people in Nigeria to combine both skill and education together.

According to my point of view both skills and education are necessary. Many people's are well educated but don't have any skill to use their education properly so both yhings are necessary to maintain a good business and social life

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
If you start any type of business you need skills and qualifications without skills and qualifications you cannot do business. If you have these both skills you can do his business in good manners and earn a large amount of money.

I think the educational is still needed, maybe the young boy only knows those practical via trial and error, but the educated person already knows the principles of what the guy is doing and so he is a boss too.

If I happen to be business man I will look out for the skill one. We need skill in our business that is what people don't understand in Nigeria, Nigeria people like going for education one and not all education people are well knowledge but the skill one it what he/she is perfect to do

Honestly, it will make more sense if both can be combined. Entrepreneurs or intending entrepreneurs should be careful not to be deceived that education is not needed, no, in fact through education you will be able to have necessary things in place and be totally better than your contemporary in the business.

Both are very important,
The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur.

I prefer skill is more better because firstly you are the boss of yourself the very important in Bussiness Because in this case you will not be working for only money also for your legacy (company) but if you are working for someone you will building the person legacy not ours and legal is very important in life even in your grave (afterlife) you will be remembered by people .... Because if you work for someone all your life only thing you will get is retirement if the company is a government company 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds