Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or educational qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them are very important and compliment each other. Having just educational qualification without the skills is like sitting on a 3 legged chair, you need a skill to be balanced on life. Also, having the skills without educational qualification can slow down the profit your work gets you. Having them both is the best, you will use your educational background to boost your skill and vise versa.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are really important when considering an employee, education gives you the medium to express yourself fluently and confidently, an illiterate can't speak good English which is a compulsory requirement for most recruiting firms, so no matter how skilled he is, that will be his only shortcoming. Likewise it's good to learn a skill too, the world today revolves around your skill, learn a skill today, anything at all

Education and skill are two sides of the same coin.Education without the skill would be as empty as the skill without the Education.Skill is an abstract term which cannot be evaluated on the bits of paper. So both things are important both are necessary things for a better life.

Education and skill are two sides of the same coin. To succeed in the race of life, a person need to have a degree of Educatuin along with the skill. Education without the skill would be as empty as the skill without the Education. Both need to go hand-in-hand in order to be the survival of the fittest. Edu, is nothing but the certified documentation of the skill within the individual. Every person having the skill may not manage to attain the Edu. Similarly, every degree holder is not necessarily skilled.

Education is more important than skill. ... The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur.

These are your people's skills - mutual skills, communication skills, and other qualities that enable you to succeed in the workplace. Strict skills are the necessary qualifications for this job. For example, computer skills, management skills, or customer service skills

Education and skills are 2 different perspectives, education is more important than skill. Education helps you to understand whatever field you are working in but skill is that thing that thing that helps you have the capacity to do something well

Qualification include the education, experience, skills and personal qualities you bring to the table. Examples of qualification include: college degree, license, excellent communication skills, ability to life, attention to detail, commitment to diversity, dependability and a positive attitude.

Both have importance because eduation make you perfect to deal with people and make her self confidential in front of people and skills make an person to earn with handsome income. because when ever you do job they will considered skill and equation for better salary.

Both educational qualification and skills are important. Although, I prefer skills but that doesn't mean I don't value the importance of education. There are some experience and practicals that are taught in schools but one may not get such while learning skills, and vice versa. So one should get both.

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
Skills or Educational qualification?
It depends on the clime where you work and their priority. If it's a clime that gives priority to what you can do instead of what you have then skills will highly needed and paid well but in a clime where credit is given to what you have in terms of qualifications, then a person with high educational qualifications earns better.

Both are important and having one neglecting another will not be too good. Educational qualification will always help learning skills as the other would have open the brain and make the fellow teachable.

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
Skills or Educational qualification?
My dear...skill preferably where educational qualifications can be bought now. for instance in my country educational standard is going down day by day; In higher institutions the rich buy grades and equally the certificate, so if i were to be in a position to employ...will consider skill first

Being skillful is good but education is the best legacy. You don’t expect a skillful person without education to apply in places where education is needed but a person with education can apply and learn the skills while working. I believe skills isn’t something hard to acquire as long as you want to get it. There are lot of YouTube videos and different courses online to take but you can’t do all of these without being educated.

I personally pick skills, the reason is that alots of undergraduate everywhere with best certificates without a job, later they are still going to some places to learn or acquire knowledge in some fields in order to function and be on their own. But, when you skills you can apply your skills to anything and fetching you huges amount of money.

In the twenty first century we are living in now? Better go get some skills now while you still can and use the money you generated from your skills to send yourself to school and aquire some education of some sought. That should balance the business/school controversy for you

Education and skills are two sides of the same coin. In order to succeed in the race of life, one must have a master's degree in education. Education without skills will be as empty as education without skills. Both need to work together for the survival of the fittest. Edu, the individual is nothing but certified documents of expertise. Not everyone with the skills can afford to get Edo. Similarly, not every degree holder is necessarily skilled. The need for education or skills depends on the nature of the organization, post, etc.

Education is more important than skill. As today a lot of people have ton of skills but they didn’t know how to behave with parents?, how to keep relationship,? how to handle any occasion ? How to face any difficulty without making any disturbance or without giving unhappiness to anyone.? As carrier is more important so we are losing these important things in our life . If we have lost our carrier we can manage another carrier for life but if we lost our loving ones we didn’t get back these people at any cost.
The academic education helps you in understanding the concepts behind the technology, science, society or whatever field you choose, but skill development is the thing that will help you in creating solutions and products, get a good job in a company, or become an entrepreneur

As for me I don't care about the educational qualification but all I care about is the skills because majority of the youths out there nor everybody general is not working on there educational qualification but with there skills they are good to go and do whatever they like because my skills taking me to places and promoting me after 7yrs of graduate no job but skills is very important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds