Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications and education for success?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
There are so many people that have become very successful in today's business without having to do any kind of formal college degree. The most important thing is your ability to be able to solve problem and that is it.

Advertisement Placeholder
You do not necessarily need to go to school before you become successful in life , but the fact is that you will still need school education to give you an overview of what the society really is.

You do not necessarily need to go to school before you become successful in life , but the fact is that you will still need school education to give you an overview of what the society really is.
Going to school gives you the added advantage and the oral experience of being successful in the business world but when you learn the trade , you gain the practical aspect of the business.

Actually education is very essential and it's good for everyone who want to be successful in life and in the future to be educated though there are people who are successful without education but it's not a better excuse.

If you are educated , you have an added advantage of restructuring and repackaging your business in an educated and modern way and you have the ability communicating perfectly with a customer.

Your education and qualifications are very important in the journey of success . Most especially when you work online , there are several ways to make money money if you have more skills.

Colleges can be theoretical and not in touch with reality. In a world that is in constant flux, colleges are not changing fast enough. For many decades, too many people have bought into the idea that every person needs to get at least a bachelor's degree. What matters more is having the skills to do the job, not a certificate that shows you've spent 4 years studying a topic.

If your qualification and education translate to your skills, then it will go long way to determining your success in life. When you work online, your level of skills matters a lot.

Ain't trying to undermine the value of education, but I have seen a lot of entrepreneurs make it big in their field of business with any formal education or even going to college.

Actually college certificate and education is not the only and the best way to be successful it can only make way for you to be successful but not makes you successful because there are alot of successful people that had no education nor certificate.

Education is the best way to become successful in life, education have good roll to play in life because without education there is some things one cannot do without education.

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?
I don’t thin you need a college degree to be successful, the world has evolved and a simple acquiring of high level skills will put you an a path to success. Nevertheless a college degree and educational certification will give a big edge in any sector you venture in.

Education in my own opinion gives us an added advantage to success , though its not the certificate to success but there are times when we need education to suceed in some certain aspect.

Education and qualifications are needed to make progress in life. For instance, the more skilled you are online, the more money you are likely to make here. This showed that experience matter a lot.

There is absolutely no doubt about how important education is to the life of everybody but it is not a particular guarantee that you are going to be successful. Having good business ideas and becoming hard-working is what is going to put you in the forefront.

I mean school doesn't really teach you what you really need in order to work and live life, there are many important things he doesn't teach us about as of: taxes, investments, how to be a good father, how to handle tough situations, speaking skills, overcoming fears, having a relaxed mind, all it teaches is some mathematics which are definitely not important for all of the jobs and a few more useless things (he does teach us english but even that he doesn't teach properly). So the conclusion is no school definitely isn't helpful for the future only it's degree so you get accepted but except that? Nothing else.

Do you need to obtain college degrees and other qualifications to be successful in today's modern era? I disagree with this statement. Look at Mark, the owner and founder of Facebook, who developed the idea during school time and dropped out of education to focus on his project. That's just one example.

What do you think?
I live in a small town and was brought up by a middle-class family for me education matters to get successful. For people here, success means a well and settled job with a good salary.

Education is very important in the life of everybody because its one of the ways in which knowledge is impacted into the life of the people , but its not the only ways to success in life.
There is absolutely no doubt about how important education is to the life of everybody but it is not a particular guarantee that you are going to be successful. Having good business ideas and becoming hard-working is what is going to put you in the forefront.

It is a good thing that you should be educated about the basic things of business before you should go into it. You are not just going to be jumping around doing all this kind of things without knowing simple things like communication on mathematics.

Education is the best way to become successful in life, education have good roll to play in life because without education there is some things one cannot do without education.
Though getting education helps you to become succesful in some aspect in life , but education is not the criteria of being succesful in your business , I have seen many graduates failing in their business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds