Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why are some bosses agitated when it's time to pay salaries?

There are some bosses who are always looking for an opportunity to cut down on their workers salary and if they have the opportunity to delay paying their salaries for one stupid reason or another, they are going to do it. This is because it is always very difficult for them to release that money for their workers even when the workers have already contributed a lot to the company's growth financially.

That is very bad. I once quit a job as a result of delay in salary payment due to the fact that the boss was not even getting involved in the business. I can't understand why a boss won't want to pay a staff the salary when the staff has done a lot to ensure that the company is moving forward.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is very bad. I once quit a job as a result of delay in salary payment due to the fact that the boss was not even getting involved in the business. I can't understand why a boss won't want to pay a staff the salary when the staff has done a lot to ensure that the company is moving forward.
It does occur in most organization and businesses. The account department would not prepare payment voucher of the staffs on time thereby allowing the workers to complain. Every employee deserve to be paid after work..

There are many people who suffer like this and this is quite ridiculous. If a boss has made a commitment, then they must pay the dues on time. This also happens in the governmental sectors as well. Many employees suffer like this and they never receive their salaries at the right time.

In my previous job, the boss was notorious for holding off on salary. he never intend to pay unless I asked for the payment. When I did not ask, he would not pay me even for 4 months. I do not know the exact reason, but I suspect that by holding off salary, he was trying to use the money else where, perhaps earning interest through lending, or using it to build inventory.
This is outrageous for your boss to hold your payment of salary for 4 months. How does he think you manage to survive and come to work for 4 months without pay? I won't keep quiet for one month if my salary isn't paid. Was he doing the same thing to other workers or it's only you?

Personally, I would never be comfortable working in any establishment that doesn't have regard for me especially when it comes to pay my salary. This is because I have dedicated my time, energy and effort in making sure that I completed my duties the way they are expected of me. But when it is time for me to be paid, they are going to be making excuses and delaying my payment. I will quit the as soon as possible.

Personally, I would never be comfortable working in any establishment that doesn't have regard for me especially when it comes to pay my salary. This is because I have dedicated my time, energy and effort in making sure that I completed my duties the way they are expected of me. But when it is time for me to be paid, they are going to be making excuses and delaying my payment. I will quit the as soon as possible.

A timely payment of salaries is the key to making your business trustworthy. There are many business that may become notorious when it comes to not paying salaries on time. This could have a really bad effect on the image of your business. Sadly, many businesses never care about it.

A timely payment of salaries is the key to making your business trustworthy. There are many business that may become notorious when it comes to not paying salaries on time. This could have a really bad effect on the image of your business. Sadly, many businesses never care about it.

How can they expect their workers to be very happy with the company when they are being owed? I can remember when I worked and was owed 3 months in my teaching job years ago, I was so restless and at some point, I stopped going to teach. How do they expect me to keep working without being paid..?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds