Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications and education for success?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
You do not need any kind of college degree before you can become successful in business. This is something that you can be able to do if you have a good business idea and you are willing to be hard.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just believe that you need basic education like how you can be able to interact with people and how to read and write for you to be able to make it and not some kind of fancy degrees.

There is no any qualifications that produces a successful business or life if those qualifications are just on paper. Nowadays at my side people things once you have a great qualifications before you can be successful.

The simple truth is that technology has made information to be very easy to obtain and therefore you don't actually need a college degree before you can succeed in any business venture. Like you have stated, Mark Zuckerberg for example became successful even without having a college degree. There are several places in which you can learn business ideas and become successful on it.

I was everyways told that education is the key to success but so far in my experience in life, I have seen a good number of people who became successful out of there plan and not even education.

Well, it is really true that you might not need a degree before you're able to succeed in a business or start up. However, strive to attain a certain level of education as it will help boost your confidence and acceptability among people.

You are definitely going to need some form of education or the other in order to be successful in business but that does not automatically guarantee that you are going to make it.

You are definitely going to need some form of education or the other in order to be successful in business but that does not automatically guarantee that you are going to make it.
Though people keep saying education is not the key to a succesful business but in my own opinion , i believe having an educational background can be an added advantage .

Education is a paramount key to success no doubt about that but you see qualification in terms of certificates isn't really necessary for one's success. Without Mark academic exposure at Harvard on how social Media works, he wouldn't have known what and what to do.
Education is very vital and one of the ractors that can go a long way to enhance the bsuccess of any business,but that alone cannot do all the trick,because there is what we called the experience you get on the terrian which school cannot teach you.

Actually qualifications and education are very important to every human being but it doesn't determine human success because there are alot of successful people who have not been to school and they are doing well.

In order to become successful, you need skills and knowledge. There are multiple ways to build knowledge and skills and the most beneficial one, or let's say the easiest one, is through education. If you go to college, and university you will build knowledge and skills. Just because some people have managed to become successful without education does not mean everyone can become successful without education.

Personally, I would never write off education for any reason whatsoever. It doesn't matter to me if we have had so much successful men who were school drop out. It wasn't up to them to be a drop out. If they had the power to make sure they never dropped out of school, they would have use it and finished. Education is still very important in my book as much as knowledge and skills ranks up high.

Personally, I would never write off education for any reason whatsoever. It doesn't matter to me if we have had so much successful men who were school drop out. It wasn't up to them to be a drop out. If they had the power to make sure they never dropped out of school, they would have use it and finished. Education is still very important in my book as much as knowledge and skills ranks up high.

Well, there are many people who may never had had much success at school. However, in the end, they end up being a successful person. My own performance was not that great when I was studying at school. However, still I have managed to become a writer.

Actually qualifications and education are very important to every human being but it doesn't determine human success because there are alot of successful people who have not been to school and they are doing well.

There are a lot of successful people who didn't go to school, but those people were able to be educated about life and how life works. We should know that education happen in many places and one should understand why they are getting educated and work towards grabbing the opportunity when it presents itself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds