Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Qualifications and education for success?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
An educational degree is an added advantage but it does not replace the practical field knowledge a business needs to perform successfully which is what the likes of Mark has.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not necessarily but a little bit of education is needed to guide one in the right direction in life. There are so many people I know that do not have a degree but are successful today.
This is actually very correct because whether you have a formal or informal education it is definitely going to equip you with the knowledge of how to do some certain things.

You dont need to be educated be you become successful. I have many peoples who are successful without education, but most of people thinking or believe is that when you are educated you are successful. I believe without education you will be successful.

Academic qualifications don’t directly ensure success in life. But some kind of specific career need qualifications just like doctor, lawyer etc. Or, other hand many people exist who don't have good qualifications have now become bosses, CEOs or founders of a company they own a huge company.

Lots of people would say qualifications don't matter which in its wholistic point of view is true but how about the skills and knowledge that the process impact? They're useful too you know

Lols,not only mark Zuckerberg but other prominent billionaires has this historical penchant of dropping out of school before there success unfold.in my country, it's even hard to get a job after graduation as they are few jobs for the masses.

Depends on what your exact definition of success is and what field you want to work in. In general, I don't think it is necessary to have former higher education for success, nor does higher education guarantee that you will be successful. There is a lot of nuance there and a lot depends on your resources, skills and personality.

Education is a paramount key to success no doubt about that but you see qualification in terms of certificates isn't really necessary for one's success. Without Mark academic exposure at Harvard on how social Media works, he wouldn't have known what and what to do.
I believe an education is suppose to be an added advantage nowadays in the world , what you need to thrive is the qualification and the experience needed form the particular job.

The true is we can not take Education many of been successfully in business or otherwise. Education is learning, you can learn in any way or any areas it is Education, that is where people get it all wrong Education is not just degree it's involves learning which you need for success

The true is we can not take Education many of been successfully in business or otherwise. Education is learning, you can learn in any way or any areas it is Education, that is where people get it all wrong Education is not just degree it's involves learning which you need for success
Eductaion is not the actual key to success but just learning , but it can actual enhace yiu and help you acheiving success if you are serious , business minded and hatdworking

For me I don't really think that education is the must for one to succeed in a business, because there is some people that succeeded in business without degree, so is not a matter of degree to succeed rather is how you plan it.

Well, sometimes education and your qualifications may helped or aid to the success of a business but it's not guarantee for your success because there are alot who have the qualifications and the knowledge but they still fail.

I quite agree with you that a lot of people who have made money today did not get a college degree but then if you are going to look at it on a broader perspective it is very difficult. You can actually go to school and still use your own free time in order to build your own startup.

For me I don't really think that education is the must for one to succeed in a business, because there is some people that succeeded in business without degree, so is not a matter of degree to succeed rather is how you plan it.
Education is not the stamp and the authority for sucess, if so all the educated people in the world will be living large by now , you need to pave you own way through success.

I don't think a degree is important in today's world. What is more important is knowledge. I don't need to go to school to get some knowledge on something. I can self educate myself at home. There are some online books that will teach you everything you need to know

I don't think a degree is important in today's world. What is more important is knowledge. I don't need to go to school to get some knowledge on something. I can self educate myself at home. There are some online books that will teach you everything you need to know
Though getting a college or university degree nowadays is an added advantage when you are doing business but it does not gurantee you a success in the business world.

One thing about the issue of qualification in business is that,the things you learn formally in the classroom are just an overview of what the market is about,but the real experience is gotten in the field.

To become successful as an individual, you don't need to have the highest of education, you just have to work towards your passion and have the necessary backup and assistance

Actually not all successful people are educated. Yiu education can only makes way for you to be successful but it can not guarantee your success because it deals with planning and observation.

The world have shown us that you don't really need to become a graduate before you can be successful in life. There are some billionaires of this world who are drop out from colleges. They went ahead to build one of the multinational companies in the world that are thriving in all economy. You just have to know what you are doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds