Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Skills or educational qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the acpect of skills and educational knowledge both of them are needed the skills is the most important part of any business with the skills along tou can start a small business that can help you to survive but when you have the education knowledge with out the skills yp you can find it defecult to start your own business you can only work under someone. But having the both will make you to grow fast and easy many works for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Skills and educational qualifications are very imperative in business environment they help one another before educational qualification can do anything skills need to be acquired he is just like the bedrock laid as a foundation and educational qualification is a structure built on the foundation laid kill is not only enough because with only skill in the part of the world where I came from skill will give you little money wine with educational qualification your pay will be high

Both are very good but it all depends on your financial capacity, but we must understand that you will always have education even in training , education is all encompassing.

Last edited:
In some years back, going to school acquiring certificates is cool and advisable. But today, I will advise that people should go for both. Having skills and being a university graduate complement each other. Having skills alone is not enough in the current world that has become a global village. Likewise having certificate from higher institutions is not advisable in this present days because of the high unemployment rate. The number jobs available are mostly skilled jobs of course you will need to have certificates in order too climb the ladder of success in the place of work. Hence, both are important to have.

I would start by saying skills and educational qualification goes hand in hand. Before your skills can earn you a fortune there must be a level of education to attain before you can be considered maybe except in the case of purely practical job.

As a business owner I will look out for competency before I check on educational background. If an employee can I have both it is good it makes them more valuable than someone who are either of the two. But on my scale of preference competency and skin comes first. You can be well educated but lacks certain skills to do some jobs. When it happened like this, it can be hard to get the job done.

I personally prefers skills than educational qualification because skills is what qualifies someone to do the job, someone without the skills needed to do the job may not be able to do the job even with PhD degree so for me I will Prioritize skills over educational qualifications.

Education is a higher priority than skills. .The scholarly training encourages you in understanding the ideas driving the innovation, science, society or whatever field you pick, yet skills improvement is what will help you in making arrangements and items, find a decent line of work in an organization, or become a business visionary

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
Skills or Educational qualification?
Now days skill is very important in any field. If you have skill you can get job in any field if you have education you need skill in any field.if you have both things then you can get more jobs and it is more beneficial.

Currently in my country now, skill is saving a lot of people, while the rich children enjoy education benefit after leaving school, education they use to say is the key to success but that was those days it doesn't work like that anymore.

In the current business world, especially in Nigeria, salaries are payed based on educational qualification and level, I once work for a boss, we had a guy so good with graphics design, but he just finished secondary school, I was shocked when is pay is lower to some one else who has little skills compared to him, but with higher qualification.

As a business owner, which should you look at before you get people to work for you
Skills or Educational qualification?
I think both education qualifications and skills are very important for a successful business. By the way most educational qualification is seen in our society. And skills are put behind. But I think this is wrong view. Some educated people have so much skill that they can run a great business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds