Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🔍 SEO Insights Online Education Niche: A Lucrative Opportunity For Webmaster

Discussing search engine optimization techniques and questions.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I don’t have a website or a forum on online education niche but many years ago I registered a domain specifically for creating an online learning platform. I have not been able to work on this niche because of lack of skills and resources, but if you are considering to create a blog, forum, mobile app or a website, you should seriously consider diving into the online education niche.

When the global pandemic hit, many schools, colleges, and universities were forced to close or operate with limited staff, which disrupted traditional classes. Educational institutions worldwide had to shift to online learning, making online education a highly profitable niche for a website. Here are some advertising and traffic data that I gathered through Google Webmaster Tools, including Google Ads

In the US, the average CPC (Cost Per Click) rate for the keyword "Online Education" is $12.08. The same keyword gets $1.15 in the UK, $1.54 in Australia, and in Canada, it's $1.50. While the CPC rate for other countries is negligible compared to the US, it is still better rate. When it comes to target keywords, you need to consider CPC rates because you will have to understand where advertisers are investing their money. You also need to consider these top 4 countries because these are the primary target market for the advertisers. Advertisers in the US are willing to pay high CPC rates, such as $68.22 for "start online college today," $67.36 for "apply for online college classes," and $66.08 for "online college application."

You should not only consider CPC but also search hits for your target keywords. In the US, there is a substantial search hits for keywords online education. For instance, Udemy receives 550,000 monthly searches, college gets 368,000 searches, Coursera gets 246,000, and Pluralsight gets 168,000.

There is a huge potential for traffic and revenue in the online education niche. If you want to start a profitable website, you can capitalize on this niche.

I wouldn't bother with SEO on this one. It's too tough. Instead, I would build a huge email and/or social media list of people interested in online education.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest