Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??

Advertisement Placeholder
The Truth is it's much easier transacting online as compared to offline, and covid as really exposed everyone on how to utilize online platform for business transaction and every other things, so even after covid disappears many will still embrace online platform

Many people ventured into online business during covid19 pandemic lockdown. I was among the who fully ventured into online business and everything I do know how to make money is 99% online. Online business is much easier and less stressful compared to offline business. The fact that you can sit at the comfort of your room and make money is so fantastic.

Seriously for me to give this question a truthful answer, I would say i dont know because the major reason why online business was a huge successes last year was because of the Corona virus lockdown imposed everywhere in the world thereby completely shutting down offline businesses which in turn made it a success but as for this year I cant actually say.

People have now seen the comfort and benefits in online business so going back to offline business may not likely happen. That's not to say offline business won't thrive as well, infact, offline business will always be in existence but it may not reach the peak of online business.

even before the pandemic, most people prefer to do their transactions online, now we have big companies going full time online, no more coming to the office, everybody working from home. i think a time will come when nobody will leave home to buy or sell anything

As for me I don't think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post COVID 19 but I no online business will still be on demand more better than offline business because even majority of youths not dealing with offline business anymore but focus on online business and COVID 19 open everybody's eyes to it

Online business has come to stay me thinks both pre and post covid 19. The popularity of this model of business is beginning to gain ground even pre covid 19. And it's going to be even more post covid 19

If it is what I believe, online businesses will continue with the demand as before, now if it will be greater I have my doubts, since in my country they have allowed some flexibility in offline businesses and have been crowded with clients looking to acquire a wide variety of products in all businesses. Then online businesses can be maintained and offline ones will return to normal.

My prediction on the economy after the pandemic is a surge in almost all industries. People will savor the independence so purchasing and spending is the order of the day. One factor that people will realize is the delivery charge that they were paying for online purchases. It would be time to be free of that extra expense so people will be going back to the traditional shopping particularly in going to the mall.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
In my most sincere understanding , I would say online business has stayed perpetuality. Everybody knows online business was a huge success last year because of the Corona virus lockdown almost all the country of the world were completely shut down for this year, where some part of the world are still partially or totally lock down I can confidently say online business will continue to thrive.

Like Reply

If it is what I believe, online businesses will continue with the demand as before, now if it will be greater I have my doubts, since in my country they have allowed some flexibility in offline businesses and have been crowded with clients looking to acquire a wide variety of products in all businesses. Then online businesses can be maintained and offline ones will return to normal.
You spoke wisely @Sariana23, we are expecting offline business to return on the buying and selling fold. But online business will continue to lead cos it has settled itself during this era of covid19, and people have mastered online business, which seems not going back to old system of putting one basket on one business.

COVID-19 is affecting retail companies around the world across everything from rapidly shifting consumer behavior to supply problems.

We provide a snapshot of the details about these developments and how organizations are responding to them.

Absolutely, I think online business will stay relevant even after the pandemic is over. There are advantages that online business has over offline business. These advantages apply to the customers as well.
Some customers prefer the ease of buying a product on the internet without leaving their home and the products will get delivered. There are other benefits in online business such as a better buyer and seller relationship, speed and variety.
Online business is here to stay.

Even before covid 19 started online business has been triving and it will continue to trive covid 19 or not. Goods and services are easier to advertise online, and getting in touch with high population of propective customers is very easy than offline business which in return will result to a lot of people patronising the business.

Online business is the new business, we are in a smart technological era.most transactions are now done online, this was not same in the past, it just shows the evolving rate of development.

Individuals presently have seen the solace and advantages in online business so returning to disconnected business may not probably occur. Saying this doesn't imply that disconnected business will not flourish also, infact, disconnected business will consistently be in presence however it may not arrive at the pinnacle of online business.

You spoke wisely @Sariana23, we are expecting offline business to return on the buying and selling fold. But online business will continue to lead cos it has settled itself during this era of covid19, and people have mastered online business, which seems not going back to old system of putting one basket on one business.
Of course @Sincerem the online business is empowered and I don't think it will go down easily. The problem will be for areas where there is no internet or electricity, to reach online businesses. On the other hand, businesses will surely continue to be added online when they join their daily work with their employees prepared for it.

Sure it will be so. The fact is that many people have been forced to learn their lesson the hard way due to the effect of the corona virus pandemic, a lot of businesses retrenched many of their workers, so the next best alternative to that now is online business where you would have nothing to fear from.

I don't think so because many scammers are into too many online business and if you're not careful you will end up getting scammed
I know a woman who ordered for clothing online and up till today the clothing and her money no one returned to her
She lost everything because the online store was fake

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds