Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Yes I think online business growing now a days. Offline business increase slowly because during pandemic coronavirus condition many business and jobs which were working offline, these become online due to coronavirus because this pandemic continuing before more than one year and not end or eliminate still in some countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even before the covid 19 hits the world, there's already a great amount of demand in online service and businesses. So I don't think online businesses won't no longer demand once the pandemic is done.

I think online businesses have become so popular these days, even before the Covid19 pandemic. So even after it, there will be more people engaging in online business. It may have some issues such as scamming and conning but those can be combated by tight security.

Yes of course I believe online business will still be in the high demand more than offline business because many people have famliar to it due to covid '19 and it will be very difficult for them to shift over to offline business. What you are doing constantly is what you will be the master and adapt to.

Sure it will be so. The fact is that many people have been forced to learn their lesson the hard way due to the effect of the corona virus pandemic, a lot of businesses retrenched many of their workers, so the next best alternative to that now is online business where you would have nothing to fear from.
You're right, many business owners were forced to make the unfavorable decision in their business. And since starting online they've established themselves. And wouldn't want to comeback to their normal of offline business even if covid19 disappear.

Online buzz was already flourishing before the advent of covid 19 Pandemic only that so many service based business had to migrate online or increase their online presence to continue doing business. Online business is more of a business of convenience, its not meant to be as stressful as the physical business outlet.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
I think yes, because in lockdown conditions, people were unable to access the physical business and most of the investors and Businessman move toward online business and now they have gained enough experience to run online business.
I think they will continue their business with their experience to earn money even in lockdown or bad conditions.

Obviously online business still on demand because many educated people are utilising education through online working as they are not working offline just because of not having extra vacancies in the companies in industries so they are giving their services online earning much more from offline jobs as offline jobs required much time and more concentration than online as online business is still on demand in developing day by day I think after few time online work will go on the top and only some businesses will remain going at online business will take their place as I think.

This report reveals strategies to prepare for a replatform, how to manage the transition, or what to do in the aftermath if things went wrong. You’ll uncover the technical pitfalls that can send your website traffic into a tailspin, the ins and outs of site security and why it’s crucial when replatforming, and more.

You're right, many business owners were forced to make the unfavorable decision in their business. And since starting online they've established themselves. And wouldn't want to comeback to their normal of offline business even if covid19 disappear.
Exactly my point, brother. Even if corona virus pandemic ends today, a lot of people have been used to doing online business because truth be told, it's easier doing online business than offline business. You are free of the physical and emotional stress that comes with offline business. Online business is the way to go now!

Online business have gained serious increase in the sector now and most especially these day of pandemic so many people left offline business and entered online business while some who operates offline have to combine online to be able to make sales

The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed online shopping behaviours, according to a survey of about 3,700 consumers in nine emerging and developed economies.

The survey, entitled “COVID-19 and E-commerce”, examined how the pandemic has changed the way consumers use e-commerce and digital solutions. It covered Brazil, China, Germany, Italy, the Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, South Africa, Switzerland and Turkey.

Following the pandemic, more than half of the survey’s respondents now shop online more frequently and rely on the internet more for news, health-related information and digital entertainment.

Consumers in emerging economies have made the greatest shift to online shopping, the survey shows.

“The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards a more digital world. The changes we make now will have lasting effects as the world economy begins to recover,” said UNCTAD Secretary-General Mukhisa Kituyi.

He said the acceleration of online shopping globally underscores the urgency of ensuring all countries can seize the opportunities offered by digitalization as the world moves from pandemic response to recovery.

I think yes it is. Because now people are used to on online place and getting enough profit as well. So many of them are very comfortable and enjoying their online business and work. I think online work is mote suitable for some people.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Yes of course it will still be in demand, online business simply became more popular during Covid, as it has always been in demand, lots of busy people prefer online shopping as it saves their time and saves stress.

Very well a lot of people are now even embracing online business and neglecting offline Business at the moment. Most entrepreneur now see the benefits of having online business with what the recent Pandemic and lockdown did to their business so for me online business is the future but we can't overlook offline Business too

Yes of course it will still be in demand, online business simply became more popular during Covid, as it has always been in demand, lots of busy people prefer online shopping as it saves their time and saves stress.
For sure dear, it will be on demand even when covid19 era disappear on the earth scene. Those businesses have established themselves online and many people have find online buying and selling better of cos of the stress free time.

Yes I think that online businesses would still be in Vogue post covid because we all got adapted pretty fast to doing things online and even working from home and now individuals and businesses have sent how efficient it is to be transacting online so it just might stick

Yes I think that online businesses would still be in Vogue post covid because we all got adapted pretty fast to doing things online and even working from home and now individuals and businesses have sent how efficient it is to be transacting online so it just might stick
Yeah, I agreed with you, online business will continue to go stronger and will still trend post covid19. The people that lost their offline business to covid19 have established themselves via online business and can not turn back leaving their online business that is progressing to return back to the grass again. They will combine both of them instead of leaving the online type.

It's totally dependent on perspective and product in question. Perspective in the sense that, some will want their wants to be delivered at their door steps while some just love be present in the market.
Then the product is also a factor to consider because accessories like phones and wears might thrive through delivery others may not.

I doubt if online jobs or business will be more in demand after the pandemic. In fact, the online business might not be more in demand during this present time of the virus. After the pandemic, a whole lots of avenues that have been closed up will resume fully and would need the physical presence of people to manage them. Online business will be limited just to a few sector or department after this virus crisis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds