Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

If covid 19 should continue for the next five years, it would be so disastrous on the well doing of offline businesses. Offline businesses can never survive it. They can never survive it because there would be lock down and they can't do without opening their physical locations

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid 19 has done so much harm to both humans and businesses, if covid stays at it's prime for the next five years, then I don't think offline businesses will be as profitable as it was, there will always be offline businesses, because that's the heart of every business existing now.
Also preventive measures can be take to reduce the spread.

If the Coronavirus stays for the next five years, offline businesses will suffer. Companies will have to adapt to changing conditions and learn how to match their workers to new roles and activities.

I just pray covid19 shouldn't stay up to that time. If it stays then other alternative should be deployed and not let offline businesses especially the large scale businesses go on the fading.
Personally I don't really think that Corona virus is something that is going to leave the world sooner because with the rate at which the virus is growing is still very alarming.

Offline business not function well in the next five years if covid-19 pandemic continues, goods in the shop will even get spoilt. Offline businesses may be forced to take a new dimension of going fully online for continuity.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
I really hate to say it but should the pandemic of coronavirus still be very active in the next five years I believe that most offline businesses are going to be completely dead.

We are not hoping for covid19 to stay long and reach 5 years but I think if this happens the most of the offline business will fall, and online business will take over .

If the covid 19 still till five years time offline business will never function as normal,and I think offline business will never function again if covid19 continue in next five years.
Even now most offline businesses are seriously affected as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus and should it last for more than five years it is going to wipe out most of them.

I just pray covid19 shouldn't stay up to that time. If it stays then other alternative should be deployed and not let offline businesses especially the large scale businesses go on the fading.
This is actually the prayer of every human being in the world because once this Corona virus have done is something that is very devastating to a lot of people and businesses.

I believe that if the pandemic exists for years , it is possible for offline stores to continue operating , But I believe this will be with a strick regulation from the government.

The area of covid 19 has gone and it has gone forever so as a result of this we do not have problems with our offline business anymore ,businesses started as usual and things are going on fine.

I really hate to say it but should the pandemic of coronavirus still be very active in the next five years I believe that most offline businesses are going to be completely dead.
I do not agree with you at all. This is due to the fact that there are lots of opportunities offline which could be turned into business models for us to continuously make profits.

may be, The impact of COVID-19 has greatly tested supply chain’s adaptability and resilience. Some businesses were better prepared to manage the operational disruptions caused by the coronavirus. Others pivoted their operations to accommodate rising demand for products.

The truth is that a lot of businesses are going to be on the back of events because of how they have refused to go online especially with the lot of time that has been given to them to think.

Offline business will be seriously affected no doubt , but the most important thing is that so many people will die if this has to continue for the next five years and that is even the most important point of consideration.

A lot of the offline businesses today are going to be in total extinction if the pandemic is even going to last for more than a year and they have not taken their platform online.

A lot of people have actually brought out strategies and ways in which they can use to curb the coronavirus pandemic and therefore offline businesses has fully resumed around the world. Only few countries are having a lot of problems concerning the coronavirus pandemic.

There are a lot of businesses that are going to be completely non-existent if something like this is going to continue and that is why I put that along solution should be found soon.

There are a lot of businesses that are going to be completely non-existent if something like this is going to continue and that is why I put that along solution should be found soon.
A lot of businesses all over the world will be affected if the COVID-19 pandemic happens to be very prevalent for about 5 years. Businesses that would be majorly affected would be the one without any online presence.

There would have been no future for offline business if the pandemic continue to exist for the next five years because most people have lost everything they have within a year of the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds