Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

Both of them are all good, I believe getting both of them will be the best because they are all needed. but in general it depends on the type of thing you are willing to sell that will determine which one will be suitable
both online and offline store are good and preferable and they are definitely working together , but it depends on what you are selling I.e the type of your product will determine if you are selling online or offline.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some products that customers are much more open to buying them offline than online as the case may be. But then if you have the resources there is nothing wrong in having both an offline and online presence.

Yes, someone that is interested to succeed in any online business must have a good computer understanding, this is one of the challenges of some people especially when they do not know much about the computer.
Well knowledge about computer and internet requires time and practice. It may be complicated at first but with time,you get perfect with it. Internet is easier because most people had access to smartphones.

I think offline stores more better if , because you know what type of products people in your area are interested in, with the help of this you can sell those things to buyers and get good profit from offline store products
Everything online store than offline store this is because online store is what is trending now and everyone will like to invest in online store because this is what people patronize more now.

both online and offline store are good and preferable and they are definitely working together , but it depends on what you are selling I.e the type of your product will determine if you are selling online or offline.
And also most people who are really interested to succeed in any online store business must make sure they have the best products, selling of fake product can reduce your business trust by 90%.
[automerge]1628129180[/automerge]
Well knowledge about computer and internet requires time and practice. It may be complicated at first but with time,you get perfect with it. Internet is easier because most people had access to smartphones.
I don't think learning much about the internet is complicated ,internet can just be like a mobile phone that if you know some of the most important key factors ,you'll find it easier to sell through.

Last edited:
Everything online store than offline store this is because online store is what is trending now and everyone will like to invest in online store because this is what people patronize more now.
What I was trying to bring out is that online store doesn't or cannot survive without an offline store , online store has an offline warehouse or store house somewhere that when a product was purchased online, it will be sent through offline store.

The whole world is moving to the digital space and ways of doing things and getting things done online very fast. One just have to keep up with the times

I am so comfortable when I buy most of my products offline because I just consider it as an opportunity for me to select the best product that will be suitable for me, it depends on individual choice.

Online store has everything at one point while offline doesn't yet offline enhances what you'll need physically at a point but in online that can't be achieved though available.

Online or offline store Both are profitable but considering the current pandemic and everyone are going digital Online store will flourish if you have the right Online marketing skills.

I believe it depends upon your budget plan, whichever of the. You can easily pay for. I concur along with that individuals are actually currently relocating companies on the internet viewing as the pandemic impacted a great deal of offline company, I likewise believe it is actually feasible to each shops on the internet or even offline.

For me offline store is easy to open and handle. Online store requires proper arrangement of suppliers and very active staff because order can be placed at any time. And to make online store popular more effort is required
I don't really understand why online store is difficult to start since all you need is to create a website and start advertising your product, someone should please explain to me better.

I'll really appreciate the online store, the reason is that the online store will have more wide publicity than the offline and more awareness of the brand spread.

Due to the ban or curfew to curtail covid-19 protocols, I'll definitely opt for online store but any time and day, I would still prefer an offline store so I can be sure of what I'm buying and not deceived by edited photos.

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??
An offline store is suitable for my kind of business. Without it, there would be no basis for an online store.
I have an online store as well, if customers get to place their demands online, it is from the offline store that I make deliveries.

I will go for an Offline store anytime any day not minding the stress involved. It keeps me closer to my customers meeting them one on one. I just feel good about it.

An offline store is suitable for my kind of business. Without it, there would be no basis for an online store.
I have an online store as well, if customers get to place their demands online, it is from the offline store that I make deliveries.
Most business today actually work with both, and personally I think this is the best way to grow your business. If I may ask what kind of business do you do?

My city is poorly developed, so I find very few products for allergic people like me. Our offline supermarkets and shops haven't too much too offer. Until now, my best option was the online purchasing of food for allergic people. In addition, online stores offer a big variety of products impossible to find offline. The cons of online store happen when they send the wrong product, when the transporters lose the product and the shipping price that uses to be very high. The only alternative to the online purchasing for allergic people is to travel to a better developed city where to buy our specific food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds