Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

I prefer online shop because really you know the kind of product people really want, but online business not everything you post there that people will really like.

Advertisement Placeholder
An offline store is suitable for my kind of business. Without it, there would be no basis for an online store.
I have an online store as well, if customers get to place their demands online, it is from the offline store that I make deliveries.
Yeah, you need both of them. But in the sense that, you don't have much funds to rent a store for your offline business, you can simply develop a mini E-commerce store or sell at Shopify or eBay and deliver the products via offline from your home.

If you have limited funds, try online store. If you do not have money to develop or acquire products, try to dropship online. However, if you have funds, you can do online as well as offline at the same time.

In starting out, an online store is easier to have because of the low cost of having one. From platforms like Shopify where you have to pay a little amount monthly to be listed to some local shopping sites or platforms such as WhatsApp and Facebook marketplace, there's opportunity to own an online store for free.

If it's actually possible to do the both then that would be a great idea but if am to choose from the two then I would go for the offline store because you need to start offline first before thinking of making it online

I prefer buying from offline store to buying from online store. It is very easy to refund an item you don't want to the offline store as compared to an online store which usually takes time. Also, prices of goods sold by offline stores are comparatively lower to the online store.

Well u prefer having both because it helps to promote the business fast enough and it is actually very easy and profitable to actually advertise your goods or products online because it will bring more customers

Well u prefer having both because it helps to promote the business fast enough and it is actually very easy and profitable to actually advertise your goods or products online because it will bring more customers
Yes it is possible , most people that have offline business can also advertising it online, if you can be able to do both of them it is even the best but sometimes is always stressful to combine both of them especially as a student .

An offline business will cost more to setup than an online business, offline business has more cost of operations than online business, an offline business has limited time to be available but online business runs for 24hours non-stop. Online business will reach out to their customers globally but offline business will be limited
Everything goes in favour of online. But there are instances where the both are necessary. Like in where I stay people prefer to go to shops and get their desired product. The online is for ad and the offline for actual sales

Both of them have advantage and disadvantages , we can consider a greater advantage for online store. The only possible disadvantage here is that if you are dealing with physical product you have to pass through the stress of delivering them to people that needs it.

I can also suggest that anyone who might be interested to get the best out of their business should consider making use of both of them. That's also the best. It's won't be difficult running both of them at a time

Online stores are easier to manage and tend to be better for the environment but offline stores give you that personal interaction and allow for more jobs. So I guess it depends on what way you look at things. A mix of both is best.

I prefer online shop because really you know the kind of product people really want, but online business not everything you post there that people will really like.
I also have interest to establish an online store , it is much more easier because everything can be done at the comfort of your home without having to stress yourself. With digital marketing you can maket any of your business profitable using an online store.

Last edited:
This is a very good idea. Starting a new business through an online store is a very viable business proposal. But I'm not really sure if it will cost more to start up an offline store than an online store

This is a very good idea. Starting a new business through an online store is a very viable business proposal. But I'm not really sure if it will cost more to start up an offline store than an online store
It's cheaper to start an online store. If you want to venture into dropshipping you need an online store and it doesn't cost much. Venturing into offline business will cost you much money if you want to rent a store.

I also have interest to establish an online store , it is much more easier because everything can be done at the comfort of your home without having to stress yourself. With digital marketing you can make any of your business profitable using an online store.
I believe both of them are really good to go into if there is much capital to establish the online store business, because I believe it's will really cost one much money to start up the business all the person really need is to know about the business.

A lot of online stores has really not cracked the code when it comes to delivery and as such buying offline for me is cheaper and much more faster right now.

Both online and offline Store are both good and lucrative in the aspect of bringing in income depending on what the customer wants and prefer , I personally prefer offline Store.
A lot of online stores has really not cracked the code when it comes to delivery and as such buying offline for me is cheaper and much more faster right now.

Both online and offline Store are both good and lucrative in the aspect of bringing in income depending on what the customer wants and prefer , I personally prefer offline Store.
Well it really depends on the goods involved. Most goods will require personal inspection before purchase so in this case, buying from offline stores is more better.

Well it really depends on the goods involved. Most goods will require personal inspection before purchase so in this case, buying from offline stores is more better.
This is true. one of my relations have purchased something online before but when the product arrived it was not the same with the one he purchased. This is one of the major disadvantages of purchasing things online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds