Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Online store vs offline store

The world is gradually moving to digital market. Lots of offline stores owners are establishing online stores for their business even before covid19 emanated. But increased extremely high since covid19 interrupted many offline business. Some offline business are still marketable too. But due to the risk of people contracting corona virus, the government halted many offline businesses. But the ones that started long ago via online didn't experience such set back. Rather they increase their volume to sell faster than what they were selling at earlier time when covid19 never existed. Online stores are on a high demand cos of the massive increase on request from people ordering things online. If corona virus continues like this for years, i don't think their will be many offline business to exist and operate fully.

Which one is suitable for you to start up, offline or online store??

I would prefer to run both of them, If I ever start a real, physical store, then i would hire a team of professionals who could market the business for me over the internet.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer to run both of them, If I ever start a real, physical store, then i would hire a team of professionals who could market the business for me over the internet.
This will be quite unique. If you're able to achieve this, it will go a long way in boosting sales of products and services and increasing your revenue in the long run.

Offline business is good but it seems to be so stressful most especially for students except you have someone that is willing to assist you during your academic hour. That is the reason why so many people may prefer to focus online as it can easily be done on spare time.

Offline business is good but it seems to be so stressful most especially for students except you have someone that is willing to assist you during your academic hour. That is the reason why so many people may prefer to focus online as it can easily be done on spare time.
Online store has more advantages. It is easily accessible to several people at all times and the cost of running the business is low as compared to offline stores

Online store has more advantages. It is easily accessible to several people at all times and the cost of running the business is low as compared to offline stores
The only difference is that online store does not need any physical contact but the cost of running it may not be so low. Selling of product requires capital and that is exactly what is happening in online store.

Offline and real business is very exhausting due to the fact that you may need to deal with wholesalers and customers directly. You have to face customers and visit dealers directly.

Offline and real business is very exhausting due to the fact that you may need to deal with wholesalers and customers directly. You have to face customers and visit dealers directly.
The point is that , you will not be the one to do most of this stuff . your business should be able to generate profit so you can pay in people to take this responsibility off your head.

The point is that , you will not be the one to do most of this stuff . your business should be able to generate profit so you can pay in people to take this responsibility off your head.
Despite that, online businesses have several advantages too. You don't have to worry about cost of rent or location of business since it can be accessed from anywhere.

It depends on the location. In some areas, offline store is still the best. But I most places now online store is what people are setting up. To me, I believe in setting of an offline store and promote it through online. So, one can sells to both customers in online and offline.

I guess that hiring employees to do this job for you could be a good option. However, in order to save the cost, many people do not hire people and market their business themselves.

I guess that hiring employees to do this job for you could be a good option. However, in order to save the cost, many people do not hire people and market their business themselves.
one of the advantages of offline store is that you can do it at your own convenience. You could also hire someone to manage the business for you from a remote location.

Online shops could be a bit cheaper but you need to wait for thing to arrive plus that could be damaged and you could face scams be careful

Then in that case it is a smaller business because anyone that is operating a well standard business will definitely hire people into the business. The stress of running a business alone as a business owner is nothing to write home about.

Then in that case it is a smaller business because anyone that is operating a well standard business will definitely hire people into the business. The stress of running a business alone as a business owner is nothing to write home about.
I have seen some people who comfortable a run about three businesses alone and they're making a lot of progress. It really depends on how hard-working you are and determined to make profit in your business. Once you are able to figure out the right strategy to use it will not be so much stressful.

Well, small businesses usually hire a really small number of employees. This is because they do not actually need to hire a huge number of employees. I think that this is a mistake. More employees could market and promote your business in a much better manner.

Well, small businesses usually hire a really small number of employees. This is because they do not actually need to hire a huge number of employees. I think that this is a mistake. More employees could market and promote your business in a much better manner.
Sometimes the type of business we are operating determines the number of employees we needs to employ into the business. As the demand for goods and services increases the demands for more employees will be needed to cover up an extra work left to do.

If you have an offline store, it would be very difficult to sell through an online store as all you need is to develop a website. If you already have an online store, all you need is to find a location to set up an offline shop. Having an offline shop will complement your online business, and having an online stop will contribute to your offline business.

If you have an offline store, it would be very difficult to sell through an online store as all you need is to develop a website. If you already have an online store, all you need is to find a location to set up an offline shop. Having an offline shop will complement your online business, and having an online stop will contribute to your offline business.

I would prefer having both online and offline store as well. This is much more profitable strategy as there are many people who love to buy products online. Targeting both the audience is very important as a businessman and this is what many people are doing now.

Yes you are right, most business are moving online now, and some Business are just run online like drop shipping, online stores (online business) is very fast, simple and flexible with shopping and the likes.

Well, the number of sales that you can be able to make online when you have promoted and marketed your business very well is so much when being compared to what you can sell offline. This is the reason why most businesses are taking the online route today because of its benefits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds