Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Most people shop online due to the convenience. In as much as demand increased during covid 19, I dont think it will reduce post covid because those who were not shopping online before may have realized how convenient it is and gotten use to doing it.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends entirely on the perspective and the commodity. Perspective in the sense that some would want their wishes to be delivered to their doorstep, while some would just like to be present on the market.
Then the product is also a factor to consider, as accessories such as phones and wears may not thrive through delivery to others.

The covid 19 saw an improvement in some of the online businesses and I believe that online businesses have come to stay, people enjoy its advantages and have become used to it since it paves way for an easy way of shopping and getting orders delivered, owners of online stores just have to work on the quality of goods and delivery for better customer experience.

There are many business that are closed due to covid-19 . During lockdown offline business is closed. And people are not allowed to go to buy. But i think online business is better than offline business. Because people prefer to online business . They easily can buy their things in the lockdown . So covid-19 is better for online business.

Yes I do believe this is possible because a lot of people have gone into the online marketing shops and I've discovered the perfect date to the offline shops because they can order things at the comfort of their home and can be delivered to them without them even moving from their homes so it will exist

I doubt if online jobs or business will be more in demand after the pandemic. In fact, the online business might not be more in demand during this present time of the virus. After the pandemic, a whole lots of avenues that have been closed up will resume fully and would need the physical presence of people to manage them. Online business will be limited just to a few sector or department after this virus crisis.
Okay, you made your own point clearly, that means you said offline business will take back its place post covid19. I believe that offline business will start operation fully, but online business will not be out done in the earth scene. Some offline business needs online presence to grow more bigger.

There are many people that are already adapt to online business and they making a huge money in comfortable even than when they were doing offline business, such those people can not think of getting back to offline business, though they may be doing it but they take the online business as first.

Yes I believe online business will still be more in demand than offline, now that companies are sacking and disengaging their workforce because of the pandemic, unemployment will be on the high side. Also companies are looking for a way to cut down expenses because profits is not coming the way it should. Now, they prefer to engage the services of social media influencers who will help them sell, promote, market, advertise their products. So the demand for social media influencers, graphics designers, programmers, social media analyst etc will be on the high side.

There are many people that are already adapt to online business and they making a huge money in comfortable even than when they were doing offline business, such those people can not think of getting back to offline business, though they may be doing it but they take the online business as first.
Sure, they wouldn't dump their online business for anything. They attracts more people cos it is done worldwide. Meaning people all over the world seek for the product you sale or what you deal on more than the offline business type.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
No doubt online business has gained lots of patronage from far and near due to the pandemic and this patronage will last for a long time during post COVID 19 because many people are already used to buying online. It could take time to start patronizing offline businesses as before.

Many have taken their businesses online and unto another level all thanks to COVID-19 that showed us the way forward and eventually made us stronger. Businesses can’t afford to go back the way they were before the Covid-19 pandemic broke out

Online business has been there for long before the Corona virus of a thing and it will still be in demand after the Corona virus too. The reason is that, the world is growing technologically wise now and also going more digital. Transacting online is more unstressful than offline business.

The level of flexibility online business provides is second to none. The global pandemic has also help to realign people's attention to the use of online business. But it's also the easiest way to get coined by fradulent people presenting some form of business to you as legal whereas ita all scam

The traditional way of people buying things is offline but most has switch to online because of the current pandemic situation in the world, and from all indications, I believe they should be getting use to the online way of doing things already, so even if covid-19 is gone, most people will still be using the online.

As we all know that covid19 as pave way for online business because it makes business transaction more easier and also stressfree.
So after covid I believe that online business will still be In operation and also offline will also be at its place.

I don't think so, offline will still be relevant more than online market. People were into online business because of the pandemic and since the pandemic has reduced, people will still go back to offline business again.

I do think online business will be available after all that period because a lot of people have seen the possibilities that can be achieved through online business and I don't think everyone anybody wants to go to the stress of going out to buy things where you can easily order them and get them delivered to you at your doorstep

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
It is has to be like having a sideline and also acquiring learning on it, since its like having a covid or not business is just always be a business so if there's more skills to develop it is much better thus giving so much experience for the future.

Yes,I believe strongly that online business will continually do better and be at an edge of offline businesses.
Because the covid 19 pandemic as really proven it, that no matter what to some extent it will always stand. Online business is the best so far.

O line business will ever be demanded than offline than offline business while because alot of people are joining social media platform on a daily basis without any form of persuasion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds