Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

Actually no one can tells what the future of offline can be when covid stays long. These is be alot of business ventures can collapse due to the issue of lockdown in some major business locations.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually no one can tells what the future of offline can be when covid stays long. These is be alot of business ventures can collapse due to the issue of lockdown in some major business locations.

Covid never actually stayed for five years. The scientists managed to create the vaccine and I think that this is one of the main reasons why Covid stopped. Otherwise, it would have had caused more issues.

Offline business would have been a wreck and people would have been in debt for so many years to come if the pandemic does not cease to continue , but offline business also has their advantages .

Actually no one can really predict what will be the future of offline when covid stayed more longer. Alot of things have started deteriorating, business has begin to collapse and alot of people are suffering it.

No matter what the pandemic might have caused negatively in the life of people , most especially traders and the entrepreneur , offline business will continue to bloom because we cannot do without offline business .
Covid never actually stayed for five years. The scientists managed to create the vaccine and I think that this is one of the main reasons why Covid stopped. Otherwise, it would have had caused more issues.

No matter what the pandemic might have caused negatively in the life of people , most especially traders and the entrepreneur , offline business will continue to bloom because we cannot do without offline business .

I must also say that despite the fact that vaccines were created, many countries still suffered from the pandemic. I am sure that many people in various parts of the world might still be suffering from the disease.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
There will definitely be a drop off in terms of the offline jobs but I do think online jobs will then come to the fore. With that being said, I don’t think COVID-19 by itself will result in the termination of online businesses, but I am quite sure the productivity wil reduce more and more

There will definitely be a drop off in terms of the offline jobs but I do think online jobs will then come to the fore. With that being said, I don’t think COVID-19 by itself will result in the termination of online businesses, but I am quite sure the productivity wil reduce more and more
In terms of productivity I believe it will reduce and so many people who engages in business offline will mostly focus on the most demanding areas like foods and drugs together with fashion.

The future of offline business will be dented if the pandemic still continue for a period of years , but offline business will always survive and exist even if the pandemic take years ,

In terms of productivity I believe it will reduce and so many people who engages in business offline will mostly focus on the most demanding areas like foods and drugs together with fashion.
I am of the same view. I believe that the businesses which deal with basic needs will still be patronized. However, the offline ones which promote less pressing needs will be rendered redundant in time because of the advent of online shopping and delivery

I am of the same view. I believe that the businesses which deal with basic needs will still be patronized. However, the offline ones which promote less pressing needs will be rendered redundant in time because of the advent of online shopping and delivery
Yes , online shopping would have been a way of buying of products if the pandemic exist for a long time. But so many people are not comfortable with shopping online. I wonder what they will do.

Online business would expand for real. More people would work online and more online opportunities would increase on the web. However, the demand for the online jobs sector would rise significantly.

Online business would expand for real. More people would work online and more online opportunities would increase on the web. However, the demand for the online jobs sector would rise significantly.
If the pandemic continue like it was before , The future of online business will continue to shine and bloom , though it will affect offline business negatively , but offline business will still continue to exist after the pandemic .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds