Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years?

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???
If covid 19 should stay for another five years. Offline business will be greater affected especially for non essential commodity and services. But we all know the importance of offline business it will bounce back after the pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I reckon that many countries are still struggling with Covid-19 crisis. But I hope that countries will soon fight off this crisis as soon as possible. However, in the future, certain similar kind of pandemics might be faced by many people and this can also cause economical crisis worldwide, so it is important to have enough funds to deal with such kind of crisis in the time when people need money.

If covid 19 should stay for another five years. Offline business will be greater affected especially for non essential commodity and services. But we all know the importance of offline business it will bounce back after the pandemic.
The important thing at the meantime of this dreaded covid19 pandemic is that, it has made online business and gig being available much this days and increase buying and selling online. But with the ongoing vaccination process of the affected countries, it is believed that covid19 wouldn't hamper offline business progress for long.

The future of offline businesses wi be greatly affected. Take for example in Italy and some other parts of the world where covid-19 affected so much, people are not really permitted to go out that time so they only make orders online through their phones or PCs. So conclusively, most businesses will rather go online like e-commerce.

I'm not wishing covid19 to stay longer with mankind. But its gradually staying with us. Its more than one year now, and covid19 is still ravaging things, restricting movement and still pausing large scale businesses and reducing the number of people engaging in buying and selling offline.

What will be the fate of offline business if covid19 stays another five years?? Will it be well adrift to online business or other strategies will be deployed to keep it operating???

every evil has a good part there ... somewhere it falls, but elsewhere it grows. for example, the online part increased a lot during the pandemic because everyone was on the internet ... and especially the online orders (food, clothes, etc.) increased enormously during the pandemic.

If covid19 stays for the next five years, the state of businesses will be really bad. It affected us badly for only a year, i wonder what will happen wheb it stays for up to five years.

If the virus exist for 5yrars then offline businesses will crumble woefully because the rigid regulations will affect them. Most people will still succeed though if they think it wise to move their businesses online.

If covid 19 should stay for the next 2 years not to talk of five years, offline business would have no ground at all again and those that are running one would be forced to close what they are running down.

Well if covid 19 stays for 5 years then that would be the end of offline business because most people will actually result to working online and they will abandon offline work

Majority of the online business that failed to create an online presence will file for bankruptcy if it happens that the pandemic outbreak persist for a few years more. But it is good to have both present online and offline.

If covid19 stays for the next five years, the state of businesses will be really bad. It affected us badly for only a year, i wonder what will happen wheb it stays for up to five years.
Laughs. I actually thought as much, the one year it lasted was a big blow to many let alone lasting for five years. Even the online business won't thrive well as many countries and states blocked their boarders

If the virus exist for 5yrars then offline businesses will crumble woefully because the rigid regulations will affect them. Most people will still succeed though if they think it wise to move their businesses online.
Absolutely.
There's no way a majority of offline businesses would survive the hit of a pandemic for five years.
Online businesses would become the main stay.

Well, if Covid comes to stay for a longer period then I'm sure businesses and organization will make new approach to continue their business

Majority of the business offline we go into Extinction if covenant in outbreak continue to persist for the next five years. This is the reason why it is very good to engage in diversification in everything we do and have multiple streams of income.

Majority of the business offline we go into Extinction if covenant in outbreak continue to persist for the next five years. This is the reason why it is very good to engage in diversification in everything we do and have multiple streams of income.

That is true and I believe it will also push the world into economic recession which might even be difficult for most business to strive, the reason is because most people will be so stubborn not to even take all the preventive measure of the Corona virus serious.

What will be the future of offline business if covid19 stays next five years. Their is no alternative online during covid-19,and this is most solution during this pandemic.

There may be reduction in the participation of offline job but that doesn't mean it will fade away. There are sole business that cannot be sold online hereby making offline business indispensable. Human will still find a way of working it out.
A lot of companies have closed down and so many people rendered jobless as a result of the recent outbreak of pandemic of coronavirus and should it last more than 5 years the world is never going to recover.

If the pandemic should stay for more years, offline businesses will have no relevance again. The best is that this covid 19 should vanish totally. If it continues, the result will be disastrous. And there.will be another lock down and these offline businesses will lose the more

There may be reduction in the participation of offline job but that doesn't mean it will fade away. There are sole business that cannot be sold online hereby making offline business indispensable. Human will still find a way of working it out.
There is no doubt that human existence is not going to be cut short but everything in the world is going to be crippled with how every economy is going to be affected drastically.

With the rate at which the pandemic of coronavirus is still spreading up to now is making me begin to wonder what the vaccines that they developed for the virus is actually doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds