Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do You Make Money as a Freelancer

Credits
Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online. You do not have to spend any money and you can make full time income as a freelancer. If you look at how much the top freelancers are earning with freelancing on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, you will be amazed. Are you a freelancer, how do you make money as a freelancer?
Well, I am basically a freelance writer, I write for forums and blogs. I also write articles and ebooks for clients. Sometimes I also get web designing contract and I build websites for clients.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working from home and earning money as a freelancer is great. However, do you realize it is not always possible to earn consistently as a freelancer and at times you might have financial difficulties if freelancing is your only source of income. Therefore, I try to balance freelancing with blogging and online selling.

I'm a freelance writer.

I do outdoor writing in specific. That's it. I only do topics I enjoy to write about because when I write them, I write them with passion and love for the topic.

That's an important trait, IMO.

Secondly, I have an outdoor blog. I have more than 500 articles on it. They're well-crafted and of the highest quality and value.

That's important to have as well because it's proof and examples that you do good work.

Directly contact the person you want to cold sell to and pitch your price giving them a link to your blog and other sites that show you're an expert about the topic.

Pricing wise? I charge anywhere from $150 to $500 per article. Don't undersell your worth. If you're writing about something that you know a lot about and have passion, you deserve to make money from it.

If no one is willing to meet my price, that's not a customer I want to begin with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 4)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations