Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

If you did not know that there are person(s) that have more power or influence than the president then you have a lot to learn. Godfatherism has always been a problem in this country.
Godfatherizm in politics are people who only push the president in the election in journey, the president only have to favour them by not turning against them that is all. I don't really understand.

Advertisement Placeholder
Majority of the small-scale businesses will fall out of industry if the pandemic outbreak persist for a long period of time. This is the reason why we need to include online business aspect.

I think that even if they covid 19 pandemic should persist offline businesses will be allowed to run but then it will be at a reduced capacity and so they will not be able to make full advantage of their profits.

Godfatherizm in politics are people who only push the president in the election in journey, the president only have to favour them by not turning against them that is all. I don't really understand.
Then you should take out some time to learn about godfatherism, there's more than just pushing to the post of president infact the real work starts after such person has been pushed into power

Then you should take out some time to learn about godfatherism, there's more than just pushing to the post of president infact the real work starts after such person has been pushed into power
Ok that means I really need to learn about the influence of godfatherism in the president and other government official, I just want to know why they are so powerful.

The reverse will rather be the case here if the covid-19 pandemic stays on. offline stores will sufferghe most hit if this pandemic lingers on because it will be rendering businesses uneffective without patronages

I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business
Well as far as I am concerned the online business is on course to be thrown in the offline businesses from the business seems as most countries are still applying lockdown as a measure to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.

Ok that means I really need to learn about the influence of godfatherism in the president and other government official, I just want to know why they are so powerful.
Language and other reasons would not permit me to be able to go into details but I'm sure if you follow politics today in channels TV, you should be updated in no time.

I do not think that pandemic has benefited offline stores. In fact, quite opposite is happening right now. There are many stores that are not earning good revenue due to the recent restrictions imposed by the government of my province. There are many business that went online due to the pandemic.

Language and other reasons would not permit me to be able to go into details but I'm sure if you follow politics today in channels TV, you should be updated in no time.
Well I do not really have time to go into Nigerian politics because I do not have interest in most of them but it is only a small percentage of the Nigerian news that I am always interested of.

Well I do not really have time to go into Nigerian politics because I do not have interest in most of them but it is only a small percentage of the Nigerian news that I am always interested of.
I pick interest in every area of the country or as the case may be because I never know what information might bee required of me Everytime

The rate at which people buy things online will increase if pandemic outbreak persist for a long period of time. Also offline business will suffer more in terms of sales unless they set up online business.

The rate at which people buy things online will increase if pandemic outbreak persist for a long period of time. Also offline business will suffer more in terms of sales unless they set up online business.
That would be the only way to save their business, they would have to move online just so they can stay alive. Like you said everyone would move online for purchase of goods and services.

It is actually required to execute plans that will exceptionally portion believe they'll have the ability to earn a profit. No matter which situation participates in out, meals sellers will certainly have to believe in advance as well as be actually ready to action rapidly.
[automerge]1629219652[/automerge]
On the internet companies was aboard lengthy prior to the Introduction of covid19. It was actually simply that company proprietor on on the internet shops were actually attempting to up their video games in the product packing of their shops prior to the covid19 hit. Offline companies on stood up still for that duration

Majority of the small-scale businesses will fall out of industry if the pandemic outbreak persist for a long period of time. This is the reason why we need to include online business aspect.
I guess it would depend on the type of business. Most of the food businesses will stay like the bake shop, food market with stalls for kitchen ingredients, even restaurants and fast food outlets are now recovering with the help of the delivery system. Worse for the gym, salon and other customer-based businesses that remain closed during the lockdown.

I believe that we are going to see a lot more of line companies completely shut down and a lot are going to return very low revenues because they are not going to be allowed to operate at full strength.

If covid19 pandemic stays more longer, offline stores will certainly not make any ample amount of profits at all because that's going to be a very trying time and moments for every off-line store owner and operator

I pick interest in every area of the country or as the case may be because I never know what information might bee required of me Everytime
Most times I read about science and technology I do research on things just to find out the reason of some scientific law, those are always my area of interest.

Most times I read about science and technology I do research on things just to find out the reason of some scientific law, those are always my area of interest.
I am not a science person but sometines I like to watch discovery channel on science and technology just to broaden my knowledge a bit

Offline store will not make any profit if covid stays the only thing it will cause is losses because even during the time of lock down many people losses their business because the products they sell got spoiled.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds