Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

I think you should talk about online business and not offline business because the covid-19 pandemic is affecting offline business negatively due to the lockdown which prevents them from doing their business

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes the pandemic actually affected a lot of farming activities seriously, by now I believe that the government should try to recover and invest more in agriculture, as this will help to improve the economy and the life of people.
Thank you! Now you see... Although the government is taking strategy to make the agricultural sector bounce back if you look at the budget of this year had high percentage for agricultural loan
[automerge]1628336365[/automerge]
Yes the pandemic actually affected a lot of farming activities seriously, by now I believe that the government should try to recover and invest more in agriculture, as this will help to improve the economy and the life of people.
The government is actually trying to do something about the situation but situation and mismanagement and corruption would not allow them carry out their activities in full

Last edited:
I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.
I don't think so that they will make a lot of profit during COVID-19 because cool beat law of social distance to affect offline business.

Yes, they will. Even the Covid did not stop most customers from patronizing there favorite supplier. Most offline stores have moved online. Now they do paid adverts on social media platforms to reach out to potential customers.
Yes like you said , most offline stores have moved online due to the pandemic lockdown, all they need now is advertisement to promote their business online.

Due to the recent effect of the pandemic ,i think many offline stores were just closed as many were not able to gain more revenue due to the lockdown , so they were not in profit , only some online stores were able to survive it

There is no way offline business will survive talkless of making profit,if the covid 19 stay at policy continues.

Yes, should COVID 19 continues, offline business will only continue to be making a ample profit. Already many offline businesses have not recovered from the damages Corona virus has caused them.

The only thing that makes it possible for them to be able to make money and more profit is if they are able to open to business in one way or another during the lockdown.

Thank you! Now you see... Although the government is taking strategy to make the agricultural sector bounce back if you look at the budget of this year had high percentage for agricultural loan
[automerge]1628336365[/automerge]

The government is actually trying to do something about the situation but situation and mismanagement and corruption would not allow them carry out their activities in full
Corruption is the causes of all those things,anything that the government is interested in doing they are capable of doing it but corruption is what will spoil the whole thing, that's just the simple fact.

Corruption is the causes of all those things,anything that the government is interested in doing they are capable of doing it but corruption is what will spoil the whole thing, that's just the simple fact.
True, even the government that wants to start and implement something is corrupt, they always have alterior motive up their sleeves, what do you think can be done against corruption

This is not a question of will they make money or not. This is a question of will they survive the pandemic. So many people are scared of even leaving their houses talkless of going to shop. Everyone has resolved to online shopping.
You are absolutely right. It is no longer a question if they will make money or not.

What is more important is to survive the business and not get infected by corona virus.

True, even the government that wants to start and implement something is corrupt, they always have alterior motive up their sleeves, what do you think can be done against corruption
Well there is how Ghana actually organise their country to a point that they kill all the older politician in the country and start afresh, I think this is what should be done in our country.

Well there is how Ghana actually organise their country to a point that they kill all the older politician in the country and start afresh, I think this is what should be done in our country.
Lol, do you think that would work in Nigeria, although it would be an effective method but I don't think we're are really prepared for that, nobody wants to die.

Lol, do you think that would work in Nigeria, although it would be an effective method but I don't think we're are really prepared for that, nobody wants to die.
Nobody want to die like how ? it is only the Old politician that will be dying and this will not have any effect on the masses, this will be the only way we can stop corruption in the country.

Nobody want to die like how ? it is only the Old politician that will be dying and this will not have any effect on the masses, this will be the only way we can stop corruption in the country.
You were talking about the revolution that happened in Ghana, there was a lot of bloodshed and sacrifice before they could get to those old people they killed, we're not really ready for such blood shed and sacrifice here.

You were talking about the revolution that happened in Ghana, there was a lot of bloodshed and sacrifice before they could get to those old people they killed, we're not really ready for such blood shed and sacrifice here.
Well if that is the only way that will stop corruption in this country i think it should be done ,because we cannot just continue to remain like this while they are the one that are taking all our resources abroad to save for their generation.

Online businesses has been on board long before the Advent of covid19. It was just that business owner on online stores were trying to up their games in the packaging of their stores before the covid19 struck. Offline businesses on stood still for that period
Online business has been existing for a very long time even before the emergence of covid-19, and during the pandemic , online store owner started repackaging their offline store keeps taking the hit.

Well if that is the only way that will stop corruption in this country i think it should be done ,because we cannot just continue to remain like this while they are the one that are taking all our resources abroad to save for their generation.
I hope that one way or another, this issue get resolved but looking at these recent occurrence once the government employs military intervention, the protesters tend to rescind.

I think definitely a lot of offline stores made a lot of profit immediately after the lockdown because a lot of people need to restock their houses.

I hope that one way or another, this issue get resolved but looking at these recent occurrence once the government employs military intervention, the protesters tend to rescind.
I don't really understand what you're trying to say, military government will not in any way I help the corrupt system of government in Nigeria that is why I am just mention what I have stated above.

Covid is still here and business is as usual, even for offline stores. That's because life goes on no matter what. In the beginning offline stores were closed due to lockdown but now every thing looks normal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds