Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Absolutely! Those businesses without online presence before covid now have great online promotions for their businesses and it has made a lot of difference. I doubt anyone would prefer the pre-covid having experienced the success of doing business through a strong internet presence.
No one expected the covid19 to be around by this time. But those that started business earlier on with vision and alternate plans knows that, rainy days are present in business, that's why they also use online to promote irrespective of covid19.

Advertisement Placeholder
After the pandemic we're going to see a very rapid rise in people that are going to choose working from home because it is going to mean among the congested workplace for most employers.

Yes I think online businesses will still be in great demand and also flourishing post covid-19. The covid-19 pandemic has thought a lot of people the relevance of online business already that's why

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Online business is here to stay and with the pandemic many have switched to getting things online and many online business are doing and even offline stores have also making sales online.

But I doubt if the demand of online business will be higher than offline business. I bet when everything is okay and the pandemic is no more many will switch back to offline stores to get their products because there is this satisfaction you get selecting stuff and have options to pick from.

I can't fully estimate on that, as I have to carry out an empirical investigation. I don't think online businesses would have much attention presently compared to the pandemic era.

Online businesses has come to stay and many companies and individuals are going digital.
The internet makes it easier for one to do business with people or organization

Online business became very popular with the pandemic of coronavirus as people couldn't move freely to purchase what they did. So, with the virus still on rampage, online business will keep up high.

Yes of course, many people are now expose to online businesses than offline ones. You know covid-19 pandemic has taught everyone a lesson to go online and find whatever they needs.

Online businesses has come to stay and many companies and individuals are going digital.
The internet makes it easier for one to do business with people or organization
I also believe that they are here to stay. Even now that the pandemic is really going down, online businesses are still booming. I guess the pandemic was just an eye opener for many.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??

The truth is that with this pandemic, most purchases and payments have been made online. so companies based on this had to gain.

If online business were high demand, then it is obvious they would not lose their ground.
A lot of offline businesses have incorporated technology into their businesses; most offline businesses now have an online presence.
I do not think there would be a going back on this.

I think the online business will be more productive than the offline business post covid 19 now so many websites and application have been created for the purpose of online business

To be honest , everything is back to normal in our country. The offline businesses have reopened and are charging big sum , the rates of almost all the items including groceries and cloth or footwear have increased. The online businesses which used to operate during covid times are slowly disappearing.

I don't think so because many scammers are into too many online business and if you're not careful you will end up getting scammed
I know a woman who ordered for clothing online and up till today the clothing and her money no one returned to her
She lost everything because the online store was fake
That's very true. There are many scammers online and we have to be very careful not to fall on there trap's. But maybe the woman Did not make good research before buying from that scam online store.

I think online businesses will continue to be in high demand even after the pandemic. Due to advancing technology and the increasing need to reduce of cost of doing business, many organizations are now adopting online means of transaction.

Of course @Sincerem the online business is empowered and I don't think it will go down easily. The problem will be for areas where there is no internet or electricity, to reach online businesses. On the other hand, businesses will surely continue to be added online when they join their daily work with their employees prepared for it.

There are many areas in my city where people do not use internet. They usually belong to really poor household and they mostly rely on physically visiting the business area rather than ordering online and this can cause problems for them if they do not remain updated about technology. I live in a Tier 3 country.

One thing I can say is as online business will be more in demand for a lot of people. The reason is that majority of the people are now having access to the internet and they spend more time online than it was in the past.

After the pandemic I believe that there's going to be an increase in the demand for online businesses but it will not be as much as offline businesses. There are still a lot of the aspects of human life that are best suited for offline.

There will be more demand for online businesses as more people are coming online and spend time. Statistic has shown that the time people spend online has increased drastically to about 60% of the last year's.

Online businesses are definitely more reliable than offline businesses. So, online businesses will still be on high demand post covid. A lot of offline businesses have been given an online presence to help facilitate business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds