Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

I am not a science person but sometines I like to watch discovery channel on science and technology just to broaden my knowledge a bit
Well to me I am not always interested in science and technology that deal with Discovery, I'm just interested in pure science most especially biology and the human body and how is work.

Advertisement Placeholder
If covid 19 should stay on, most offline stores will struggle to survive and many will even close down their businesses especially those that deals with perishable products.

If covid 19 should stay on, most offline stores will struggle to survive and many will even close down their businesses especially those that deals with perishable products.
A lot of online stores were still operating during the pandemic period and they did not have any problem with the government as long as they took all the preventive measures to stop the spread of the Corona virus.

Offline stores will find it very difficult to survive if Covid-19 stays on. This is because the fear of the virus alone will prevent people from coming out of their houses not to talk of patronizing the offline stores. This will make people prefer online shopping as they won't have to leave their houses to get anything they need. All they would need is their data and phone.

A lot of online stores were still operating during the pandemic period and they did not have any problem with the government as long as they took all the preventive measures to stop the spread of the Corona virus.
It wasn't only online stores that was operating in my state, there are offline stores that were allowed by the government to open mostly those who sell basic home essentials like groceries and the likes, pharmacy stores and some foods selling items markets.

It wasn't only online stores that was operating in my state, there are offline stores that were allowed by the government to open mostly those who sell basic home essentials like groceries and the likes, pharmacy stores and some foods selling items markets.
I think all business were allowed to open during the pandemic period But they have to make sure they respected all the rules and regulation that can help to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.

I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business
You are right. The statement is very confusing. I agree that he should say that if COVID-19 will be gone, business can operate to what it used to be before the pandemic. Businesses grow stronger without COVID-19.

Offline stores continue their activity on their online store so nothing changes just you stay at home you order and you get your order delivered to your house so a small change nothing else.

Offline stores continue their activity on their online store so nothing changes just you stay at home you order and you get your order delivered to your house so a small change nothing else.
Most of the offline stores that are earning a good profit in this pandemic era can endure the situation even covid is here to stay for a long time. Business owners have proved that innovation can overcome the calamity and challenges that they have encountered in the pandemic era.

Write your reply...did you think offline stores will make ample profit if covid 19 stays honestly I don't think so because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time
But the only one I think that can that's if it's food related.

Write your reply...did you think offline stores will make ample profit if covid 19 stays honestly I don't think so because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time
But the only one I think that can that's if it's food related.
Most of the offline business that has all the preventive measures to stop the spread of the Coronavirus are being spared by the government and the government will allow them to operate without hindrance.

Write your reply... do you think offline store will make ample profit if covid nineteen will stay well as for me not really I don't think so but it also depends on what type of offline store your are having

I think all business were allowed to open during the pandemic period But they have to make sure they respected all the rules and regulation that can help to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.
It depends on your state in my country. The state where I live paralysed all business activities during the pandemic only those businesses that offers essential services were allowed to open.

I don't there is anything much offline that will continue to survive if covid stay, but if the product are not perishable they can survived otherwise nothing.

The whole economy is not going to be going on smoothly if the pandemic continuous and offline businesses are definitely going to be the ones that will be worst hit.

It depends on your state in my country. The state where I live paralysed all business activities during the pandemic only those businesses that offers essential services were allowed to open.
Well I don't really know much about how it happened because during the pandemic I didn't have much opportunity to go out, as most of our bread and other things were being made at home

Well I don't really know much about how it happened because during the pandemic I didn't have much opportunity to go out, as most of our bread and other things were being made at home
It is not necessary for you to go out before you will know what is happening around you or in your neighborhood. You watch the news or get more information on the internet.

It is not necessary for you to go out before you will know what is happening around you or in your neighborhood. You watch the news or get more information on the internet.
What I know is that in my location they were small businesses that were still operating but they will keep water and sanitizer for customers who are interested to come for them to sanitize them self.

I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.
No I don't really think that offline store will make any money when covid19 continue so that is why you are definitely praying for the pandemic to go.

What I know is that in my location they were small businesses that were still operating but they will keep water and sanitizer for customers who are interested to come for them to sanitize them self.
Should the lockdown stays on, some offline jobs will still collapse, like the schools will be shutdown and all teachers will be at home without getting their salaries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds