Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

Covid-19 pandemic and lock down are over in my country and now many physical, offline stores are open once again, so I do not think that online stores will be generating more revenue now. However, they will still generate the percentage of revenue that they were generating before pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since the times has changed, the offline stores are making great profit. I know people, who are buying stuff online almost every day. It is more secure and more comfortable as well. Some people are buying stuff online, because they have no other possibility, and for some is more comfortable this way. The offline shopping world is at the top since last year.

Amid the Covid 19, if an offline business had it ways around running the business it can still deal through this period. Talking about the customer base and products availability.

Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??
Offline businesses, especially in my country will still reap ample dividends if the pandemic stays on.
The pandemic has become part of us already, its potency is no more felt and business people can only care less.
However, i think offline business people should have an online backing if possible, just to be on the safe side.

There is no way offline businesses are going to make profit because there will be no sales during the lockdown. People are forced to stay indoor during the lockdown. Another thing is that food is the major focus of the people during the lockdown.

If the pandemic stays on and the lockdown measure is imposed, then it is going to be a series of bad times for most offline businesses.
During the 2020 pandemic, some offline companies had to shut down and their workers were made to work from their homes.
It will be good if our offline businesses have an online presence.
Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??

If the pandemic stays on and the lockdown measure is imposed, then it is going to be a series of bad times for most offline businesses.
During the 2020 pandemic, some offline companies had to shut down and their workers were made to work from their homes.
It will be good if our offline businesses have an online presence.
Offline business owners are simply having alternative options by establishing an online presence for their business in order to advertise their products and make sales. Anyone who isn't going online at the moment wouldn't be operating fine and meeting up with the current situation of things where covid19 effect is still horrible.

No. I don't think that will be true. Online business flourishes more than it's offline counterpart when during covid-19 pandemic days. Many people couldn't go out due to restriction and fear but can go online to order for anything they want to buy.

with this covid, offline businesses like restaurants etc have suffered a lot. instead, sales and prices increased for online ones + for jobs such as courier (fancurier, glovo, uber eats) etc. every evil has good parts in it.

Offline stores are bound to fail when there is covid 19 because everyone will be expected to stay indoors and that will really affect the business and a lot of profit will be lost and also there will be plenty of loses

Offline businesses, especially in my country will still reap ample dividends if the pandemic stays on.
The pandemic has become part of us already, its potency is no more felt and business people can only care less.
However, i think offline business people should have an online backing if possible, just to be on the safe side.
I think offline businesses would struggle to make sales if the pandemic stayed on.
Most offline businesses now have an online presence and that can help foster sales growth.

Seriously I don't get your statement correctly. It supposed to be if covid 19 go off will offline stores get good profits. but I don't think if offline stores can make good income even if covid 19 goes off.

If covid 19 was still to be on, or if ankther wave hit so hard that it would require the implementation of general lockdown rules again, there wouldnt be anyway an offline business of any sort would succeed

If Covid-19 continues, it will millitate against the success and progress of offline businesses. It's only the online business that will thrive. It will be very tough for offline businesses.

There is no way offline businesses are going to make profit because there will be no sales during the lockdown. People are forced to stay indoor during the lockdown. Another thing is that food is the major focus of the people during the lockdown.
Definitely this is what happened then. I really thank God the pandemic is over and everyone are now able to engage in various business of their choice without any restriction or fear of it being closed down.

There is absolutely no way that offline stores are going to be reporting high amount of profit if they could 19 pandemic is going to remain like this and I think they should start looking for how to move online.

Profit is definitely going to shrink. There are only a few countries that were able to really prepare well for the pandemic . This explains the general global crisis right now.

There is absolutely no way that offline stores are going to be reporting high amount of profit if they could 19 pandemic is going to remain like this and I think they should start looking for how to move onlin
Offline business are really going to get hit and affected negatively because of the lockdown but there are offline business like food selling business and drug stores that will make it big.

Many offline businesses made good profit during the Corona virus pandemic because they were able to put the necessary measures in place. Most of them observed social distances especially people that sell grocery products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds