Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

I think they still would since a vaccine has been developed for it - meaning we've come to live with it. Any covid outbreak wouldn't rock the world as much as it did before especially as vaccination has been made mandatory in most quarters.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually offline business can not continue to deform simply because of the covid 19 stuffs. I believe a different method of offline business will definitely comes where people will be allowed to trade or continue with there normal activities.

Actually offline business can not continue to deform simply because of the covid 19 stuffs. I believe a different method of offline business will definitely comes where people will be allowed to trade or continue with there normal activities.
This is a very tricky question. If there's a next wave of COVID-19 pandemic accompanied by lockdown, I don't think offline businesses will be able to get the same patronage they are getting presently.

Though there are different opinions as to how offline business can be managed and then retain it normal patronage. in every situation there most be a means to which it can be tackled.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds