Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

There is no way that can happen as the offline stores are the most going to be hit businesses from the hanging on of the covid19. Instead we'll be seeing businesses closing up

Advertisement Placeholder
If covid 19 should stay on for a long time many offline stores will struggle to survive or not survive it at all as most businesses will be on partial or total lockdown.

People usually go for online shopping nowadays , so yeah offline stores can be at big loss. But things are recovering slowly in our country , and it seems people are out wearing the mask and purchasing basic things in offline stores , which is a good sign actually. Because everything can't be purchased online.

I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business
[automerge]1630786190[/automerge]
I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business
[automerge]1630786203[/automerge]
[automerge]1630786217[/automerge]
[automerge]1630786229[/automerge]

This is not a question of will they make money or not. This is a question of will they survive the pandemic. So many people are scared of even leaving their houses talkless of going to shop. Everyone has resolved to online shopping.
The issue of the pandemic really brought a lot of business to a stand still,especially those that did not see this situation coming.Strategic planning is the only thing that brought lots of business out of that situation,many went online.

I think we all are greatful that the pandemic died down, otherwise these businesses would have died down. I think most businesses should fight to go online.

To me they will rather make amole of loss instead of profit,as we experienced what had happened the last time there was covid 19,most companies that was really affected ware the offline companies because they were indoors

Should the lockdown stays on, some offline jobs will still collapse, like the schools will be shutdown and all teachers will be at home without getting their salaries.
It is only the private school teachers that will not be able to get their salary during that pandemic. But all government teachers were still receiving their salary during that period From the government.

Offline businesses can't go off in the frame easily they'll keep up, and still manage with diverse plans, just as many have diverted to marketing through online.

Being that offline stores are the most hit type of stores during the covid19 pandemic crisis, it is obvious that offline stores would not fair well with profits if the covid-19 situation persist any longer than it already is

Many offline businesses will struggle for survival should covid19 stays on for a long time. Some will even lose their businesses when their stores are been closed for a long period of time.

Many offline businesses will struggle for survival should covid19 stays on for a long time. Some will even lose their businesses when their stores are been closed for a long period of time.
Doing when the pandemic was so serious a lot of all offline business was close down and this leads to loss of product because most products damage and some was not good for human consumption anymore.

I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.
I don't think that the offline store will really make profit in this a pandemic except during the post pandemic because they are really affected by the pandemic especially recreational activity centres.

Yes they will, but due to the lift may not be cool. Had it been when it was at total lockdown. So it will only to restricted zones...
[automerge]1632871009[/automerge]
Definitely online stores will tremendous cash outs if the covid19 is still on, because definitely every other things will be done online.

Last edited:
The economy already is stale, bizarre and stagnant. Offline stores won't make much profit if covid-19 stays on. Presently, things are so exorbitant and people can no more purchase goods. Therefore such decree would be tyrannical!

It can be very difficult for offline business to make money during the pandemic outbreak. Remember they will be locked down and it will be difficult for people to know about. This will reduce their sales and they will not make much profit.

If the covid gets tougher or if it continues, the offline businesses will continuously be affected - the lockdown only allows few offline businesses to work at stated times such as the hospitals ,food vendors, delivery agents. If you do not belong to these class then you have to stay indoors and depend on the Government aids/palliatives. In this case the offline business may cripple due to no sales/profits. They may be forced to go online to restrategize.

Yes they will. Many offline businesses that were closed due to COVID-19 have re-opened thanks to preventive measures like use of masks and sanitizers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds