Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Amazon is an online business, it was created in 1995. Covid or no covid, online business will still be in demand. These days selling online is easier than selling offline, therefore, I believe online business will continue to flourish

Advertisement Placeholder
As far online business is good and cool for the youth I think it will be hard for them to stop depending on online business because it is cool business to earn money without stress.

During covid-19 every body was panicking too much to touch each and everyone. Many business fall down,it only those that are online manage to survive that situation.

Online businesses are definitely more reliable than offline businesses. So, online businesses will still be on high demand post covid. A lot of offline businesses have been given an online presence to help facilitate business.
Both of them will be around for a very long time. Reason: both have individuals who are acquainted with them. Remember not everyone love's buying products online stores same goes to offline too.
[automerge]1638978362[/automerge]
Online businesses are definitely more reliable than offline businesses. So, online businesses will still be on high demand post covid. A lot of offline businesses have been given an online presence to help facilitate business.
During this period of global pandemic, it is certain that online businesses is on high demand. Those who own online E-commerce stores are driving lots of sales nowadays.

Last edited:
I don't think that online business will be more demand than offline business because not everything you can sell online, so offline business have more demand than online.

It is very predictable that we are going to see a massive growth in the aspect of online businesses. This is because there would always be movement restrictions by the government.

During covid-19 every body was panicking too much to touch each and everyone. Many business fall down,it only those that are online manage to survive that situation.
By next year, do you think more persons would go into different online business or do you think people would go back to their offline jobs once things go back to normal?

The world is always full of uncertainty and risk. No one will ever turn off the emergency of another pandemic outbreak. Omicron also pose a great risk on the world economy with its existence.

People have witnessed the convenience and benefits of internet commerce, therefore a return to offline business seems unlikely. That isn't to imply that offline businesses won't prosper; in fact, offline businesses will always exist, but they may never reach the heights of online businesses.

Ever since the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus, online business have been dominant and its going to be that way for a long time if not for ever because people are now more used to dealing with online business.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
It's actually taking businesses online that made most of them survive during the pandemic of Corona virus. It's mostly businesses that didn't go online that died off.

The thing about the way businesses are being done now is that it has come to stay. Every pandemic has the history of changing the world systems and this is no different.
I think it has awakened a lot of people to the possibilities and need for digital businesses which is a great thing.

I don't think so. Especially in this part of the world, I believe the demand for online business would increase but it wouldn't be high enough to beat offline business, not just for now

Online Business has come to stay even if covid-19 is not out there. The amount spending online increase from year to year. The reason is that it is easy to do business online and comes with lots of flexibility. Though we will still continue have offline business thrive irrespective.

During covid 19 pandemic some businesses also offered convenient services such as online shopping combined with in-store pickup. If you have a brick-and-mortar business, keep in mind that combining with that situation

I think the pandemic has, however, resulted in mixed fortunes for some e-commerce companies, reversing the profits of firms offering services such as ride-hailing and travel, there are some companies that made huge profit during pandemic

Last edited:
Many people ventured into online business during covid19 pandemic lockdown. I was among the who fully ventured into online business and everything I do know how to make money is 99% online. Online business is much easier and less stressful compared to offline business. The fact that you can sit at the comfort of your room and make money is so fantastic.
As long as the world is still battling with the pandemic of coronavirus and believe that most businesses are still going to be operating through online because it is the only way they can guarantee you they're survival.

Even before the pandemic, online business have become more popular than physical business seeing the number of advantages it has more than the physical one.

Normally between my online and offline earning , I will say my online earning is depending more time from me than my offline earning and the payment i am getting online is not worth the time spent.

So many people resort to online business during the pandemic but we have to understand that no matter the growth of online business , the offline business will always be the most important to the people.

The number of people that shop online is so high to the extent that it will be very difficult for offline businesses to die. This is because most of the people resorted to working online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds