Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

I don't really understand what you're trying to say, military government will not in any way I help the corrupt system of government in Nigeria that is why I am just mention what I have stated above.
You're saying the citizens should take a firm stand and make sacrifices like Ghana right, that's why I was explaining what might not let that happen

Advertisement Placeholder
I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.
Yes I think that offline business profit margin will reduce to the lowest minimum if covid19 continues and online business will gain more attention.

You're saying the citizens should take a firm stand and make sacrifices like Ghana right, that's why I was explaining what might not let that happen
It can actually happen even without the military, if I am the new President I can decide to execute all the older politician of the country and kill them all, if that will be the only way to stop corruption. The military will not have anything to say in this way since I am the president.

It can actually happen even without the military, if I am the new President I can decide to execute all the older politician of the country and kill them all, if that will be the only way to stop corruption. The military will not have anything to say in this way since I am the president.
Lol, I like your thinking but you should know that becoming a president requires certain procedures which the older politicians would certainly have a say over.

Lol, I like your thinking but you should know that becoming a president requires certain procedures which the older politicians would certainly have a say over.
Well I will not even let them to know that I'm going there to do all these things,i will just contest for normal presidential power and if this opportunity is given to me to become the president ,I'll just bring out the plan I have for them.

Covid19 does not affect all the offline business. Infact I make more money in one of my offline business during the peak of the pandemic. It was like a blessing in disguise. Nevertheless, it will not be fair to say it doesn't affect many offline businesses.

Well I will not even let them to know that I'm going there to do all these things,i will just contest for normal presidential power and if this opportunity is given to me to become the president ,I'll just bring out the plan I have for them.
Lol,you really should make some research about politics, Jonathan and Buhari all had their personal agenda all that was thwarted when they got power, look at yaradua too, do you think his death is ordinary

The business that is moving fast now and it is offline are food-related businesses and that of others business like shops or supermarket and co.

Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities,also the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a dramatic loss of human life worldwide,challenge to public health, food systems and the world of work.

Lol,you really should make some research about politics, Jonathan and Buhari all had their personal agenda all that was thwarted when they got power, look at yaradua too, do you think his death is ordinary
As a president you have to carry out what is in your mind since you are the president and there is no one that can actually thwated what you are interested in doing, does it mean that the president doesn't have power ?

Hmm... The question is tricky but, first of all covid 19 can't stay forever and gradually it will get eradicated, but anything can happen... Do i don't think offline business will be eradicated completely...

I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business
I don't really see offline business staying for a very long time during this pandemic I need the pandemic strains for like 10 years I think that the offline ways of conducting business and doing work to gradually go down and most people will move into the online way of doing business.

Offline stores are definitely not going to see the kind of profits that they are making now because even if they are going to open they are only going to allow a limited amount of people.

As a president you have to carry out what is in your mind since you are the president and there is no one that can actually thwated what you are interested in doing, does it mean that the president doesn't have power ?
The president has powers, of course but in some cases there are restrictions to his power, why do you think president Buhari didn't do anything after news spread that covid package for citizens had been shared by Governors and their subordinates.

Offline stores will be the worst hit and will also be the most to suffer lose if the covid-19 pandemic stays on any further than it already is at this stage. They just don't stand a chance to bear the heat

When this pandemic began, not all stores were allowed to open. Only those that are deemed necessary are allowed by the government. In cases like that, it will be difficult for those to recover quickly and make money. Those allowed to open, the profit won't be much also.

The president has powers, of course but in some cases there are restrictions to his power, why do you think president Buhari didn't do anything after news spread that covid package for citizens had been shared by Governors and their subordinates.
Well, I don't even know the reason why the president didn't do anything about it, I was even surprised to see that the president kept mute about what was going on ,what do you think could have been the reason ?

Well, I don't even know the reason why the president didn't do anything about it, I was even surprised to see that the president kept mute about what was going on ,what do you think could have been the reason ?
Simple answers, "powers that be" my friend, "powers that be". The president has power to sack all of them at that time but understand that there are political god father who run the show and have developed powers over the years

Simple answers, "powers that be" my friend, "powers that be". The president has power to sack all of them at that time but understand that there are political god father who run the show and have developed powers over the years
I don't really understand ,do you mean that there are a lot of other people that has more influence on the president than the president himself ? Obviously the governors and other politicians cannot influence the president in such manner.

I don't really understand ,do you mean that there are a lot of other people that has more influence on the president than the president himself ? Obviously the governors and other politicians cannot influence the president in such manner.
If you did not know that there are person(s) that have more power or influence than the president then you have a lot to learn. Godfatherism has always been a problem in this country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds