Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

If farming is controlled by the government then definitely the pandemic will not affect it because government can organise and only train people can farm at that period. I don't even think farming can be affected by the pandemic.
You should check online to see how bad farming was affected, during the total lockdown I was in the north, where more than 80% of the food in the while country is being produced and I can tell you that farming was halted for a while.

Advertisement Placeholder
You should check online to see how bad farming was affected, during the total lockdown I was in the north, where more than 80% of the food in the while country is being produced and I can tell you that farming was halted for a while.
But farming is not something that can be done in a crowded location but inside a farm, this will not need so much prevention measure especially if there are only few workers in the farm

But farming is not something that can be done in a crowded location but inside a farm, this will not need so much prevention measure especially if there are only few workers in the farm
When I mentioned that this farms were the ones producing most of the company's product you ought to know that it would be a very big farm with many machineries and employees,not to talk about seed stores or farm equipment shops which were already closed too.

I definitely don't get the last statement too either, i think he was trying to say will offline business make good profit if the pandemic stays off , because during the pandemic time , most offline business have a lot of challenges and most product got wanted inside the store,
I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business

Some offline stores are already struggling because of the covid protocols aside from the lockdown that is declared here once in a while. Only the stores and pharmacy are having regular business during a lockdown. Fast food outlets are also closed when there is a lockdown.

Most offline businesses will shut down and or liquidate if the pandemic continues. However businesses providing essential services like medicine, food and logistics will continue.

Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??

Actually those offline stores were able to make enough sales especially the ones that also have online stores as well because a lot of their customers really needed their business product and services which they sold to them.

Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??
Me also I am fed up with coronavirus hampering my daily routine in life.

I hope this coronavirus will end very soon. People are vaccinated for their safety and protection.

Sad to say in our country today we are in another lockdown because of delta variant coronavirus.

Since we already know that the virus is here to stay with us, people had better start looking for ways to continue with business normally while taking care of themselves against the virus.

Offline store will definitely goes into extinction if covid-19 continues , because offline stores depends definitely on people to survive and if people have been locked down , there wont be anybody to patronize.

Since we already know that the virus is here to stay with us, people had better start looking for ways to continue with business normally while taking care of themselves against the virus.
This is actually being said by many of the governments that are internationally being approached about the concerns surrounding the pandemic. I think that it will be very hard in order to achieve complete vaccination program for everyone considering the fact that not everyone believes in the vaccine in the first place and as a result it is necessary to find other methods that we can use to conduct our business whilst still abiding by these pandemic restrictions.

As far as I'm concerned, with how offline businesses are set up and with how the pandemic of Corona virus took to the world lifestyles, it's definitely going to be hard to sell offline.

Yes farming was affected during the pandemic period. Delivery of foodstuffs from farms to market was stopped making farm produce to spoil. Even when transported was done at a high price.

The world is becoming digital, tons of money distributed online daily but offline businesses are still profitable, it would take a while for offline businesses to go extinct.

I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.
Yes I think that online store are is really taking their market these days and offline store will really lost it's value if Covid 19 stays for another 5 years.

This is not a question of will they make money or not. This is a question of will they survive the pandemic. So many people are scared of even leaving their houses talkless of going to shop. Everyone has resolved to online shopping.
Of course that should be the question because it is only when they survive the pandemic that profit will come but we wish they survived it.

When I mentioned that this farms were the ones producing most of the company's product you ought to know that it would be a very big farm with many machineries and employees,not to talk about seed stores or farm equipment shops which were already closed too.
But if the government are really serious they can organise it to make sure that only certain amount of people are permitted to work in a secure location with all the preventive measure to prevent the spread of the Corona virus.

As far as I'm concerned, with how offline businesses are set up and with how the pandemic of Corona virus took to the world lifestyles, it's definitely going to be hard to sell offline.
Its definitely going to be hard for those covid19 victimized countries to recover faster to doing offline mode of business like before.

Yes the pandemic actually affected a lot of farming activities seriously, by now I believe that the government should try to recover and invest more in agriculture, as this will help to improve the economy and the life of people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds