Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

On the country, Offline stores seems to be doing badly during the peak and lockdown of the country. If covid continues, then offline store might not do well.
If the covid19 continues in believe the wholesale offline stores will create online stores to drag presence yo their business, and deliver their products in an offline way.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well concerning your question on if offline businesses will still make ample or little profit if covid 19 continues, I have to say that yes, they will sadly as their business won't be booming because a lot of people are staying home

There is no denying the fact that corona virus as took a topple on businesses, especially the offline market,but one thing is sure, adaptation is certain, business will adapt and toll in line with the situation,one must be creative to advert any form of idleness.

Well concerning your question on if offline businesses will still make ample or little profit if covid 19 continues, I have to say that yes, they will sadly as their business won't be booming because a lot of people are staying home
Okay. I got your answer. I agree with you on that. If covid19 continues on its surge offline business might not be on the slim operation, online will be the go to place for business.

Yes, them are making profit from their business no matter there is covid19, covid19 didn't stop some business to stop flowing, some business are growing no matter covid19.

Yes, them are making profit from their business no matter there is covid19, covid19 didn't stop some business to stop flowing, some business are growing no matter covid19.
Some countries are making enough sales through offline business than online like your own country. But not like that in some European, south, and north Americans etc. Offline business is operating on the slim there, online is on demand there.

Looks like Covid is going to say, it is not a disease that will vanish abruptly just like it came. When the disease is going to stay, we need to develop tactics to cope with it. I think the offline businesses know this and they are already back in the business

Almost everywhere in the world, things have returned to normal and Businesses making their normal profit. This is a good development.

Most people believe that online bhsiness came into beunf during the pandemic. But the truth of the matter is that the lockdown only boosted the online activites and not introduced it

So far the Covid 19 pandemic is still going on. I don't think offline Business will be able to make any kind of profit for themselves because it will even be hard to do that just because people can't move out to buy things due to lockdown

I think in anything, safety comes first. If the pandemic continues, it would greatly affect the sales and some might not even be able to recover from it.

It's been like a year now since the pandemic subsided and we are still seeing the harsh effects, production was affected, economy is trying to survive after large debt, imagine if the pandemic was still around

This is not a question of will they make money or not. This is a question of will they survive the pandemic. So many people are scared of even leaving their houses talkless of going to shop. Everyone has resolved to online shopping.
The fact that so many people are scared of leaving their house as a result of the government in pandemic is an opportunity for the online business to take over from the offline business if the Corona virus pandemic persist.

It's been like a year now since the pandemic subsided and we are still seeing the harsh effects, production was affected, economy is trying to survive after large debt, imagine if the pandemic was still around
There will be reduction in production of goods and services, in this case I believe that the pandemic is affecting all offline business nagatively because it is an hindrance to growth and progress.

The pandemic has been survived but the effect of offline business is huge because most people selling perishable products has incure a lot of loss because of the lockdown, but with time offline business will come around again.
This is not a question of will they make money or not. This is a question of will they survive the pandemic. So many people are scared of even leaving their houses talkless of going to shop. Everyone has resolved to online shopping.

There will be reduction in production of goods and services, in this case I believe that the pandemic is affecting all offline business nagatively because it is an hindrance to growth and progress.
Definitely, that lockdown we experienced for months really had a side effect on all of us just as the economists have said, during those months, there was little or no farming and production which is leading to low supply and high price now.

The one that marvels me now is that my country which is less affected by covid19 is even planning on going on 3rd wave of covid19. Which will bring about another total lockdown, I just pray it doesn't happen.

Everything has returned to normal and many offline stores are not making a whole lot of profit because there are no more restrictions.

Definitely, that lockdown we experienced for months really had a side effect on all of us just as the economists have said, during those months, there was little or no farming and production which is leading to low supply and high price now.
If farming is controlled by the government then definitely the pandemic will not affect it because government can organise and only train people can farm at that period. I don't even think farming can be affected by the pandemic.

I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.
I don't think offline if really die if Covid-19 come to stay for the next 5 years but I think it will be reduced to the lowest minimum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds