Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

I don't really get your point here. Maybe you mean offline business. If that is the case, it is really affecting offline business. Online business has actually given hope to some people. For instance, bizdustry is online which we are working for despite the covid.

Advertisement Placeholder
Judging from the way everything is moving, I feel online stores will make more profit, although offline stores have continued with their daily activities and when you go out on the streets you see people moving as if there is no longer covid 19, but I still believe that people prefer shopping online due to the ease and convenience.

If we talk about covid-19 pandemic, many online business are growing due to this pandemic condition because this is not eliminate permanently while lockdown existed in many countries now a days, the value of offline business is decreased during the passage of pandemic while many offline business become online due to coronavirus.

Covid 19 has cause limitation to the movement of people from one location you another. If nothing is done about Covid19, Then I guess lots of people will prefer buying from online, which will hire increase online sales.

Sure, it's not like people are following health guidelines these days. When there's a sale on the mall anywhere people are storming in. It's like we're not in the pandemic and covid doesn't exist. Small stores and any kind of stores will still survive. Most people doesn't care anymore.

Offline business will not going to work out as much as covid 19 global pandemic stays, that's why online is the most trending. This covid-19 global pandemic has really affected a whole lots of businesses.

Definitely, the first wave of the outbreak was a testing period and people have observed and gotten results, they now know how to go about their businesses without being really affected. So yes, offline stores will continue making profits.

Even those who haven't experienced how online business works wants to give it a try and have the experience too. With or without the pandemic, I feel online business will soon completely take over.And more so lockdown period is the time people mad money a lot.

Most offline stores won't make profit during the covid-19 pandemic because of the most the lockdown imposed on the citizens, some places has gone to lock down by two or three times now which is bad for offline stores.

If the COVID 19 pandemic virus is maintained, I do not think that all offline companies will obtain great benefits, but there are some companies that, whether the virus exists or not, will continue to generate great benefits, and these are the food companies, since these businesses are of vital importance for human beings. In my country they open these businesses on certain days and hours, so that the population can stock up.

The covid 19 has forced government worldwide to lock down certain population in a bid to limit the spread. Therefore, if you own an offline business you should make provision to be online too if not you are going to fave a drop in sales.

During the pandemic, we saw the social distance rule and lockdown that caused major offline businesses to shut down which is why I don't think offline businesses would make a lot of profit in a covid period.

Covid 19 made so many people to choose online transactions as a better alternative. It is not going to be easy for offline business owners to succeed when Corona virus continues. They would lose lots of money.

Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??
Of course not! They can't make sales because most people will be afraid to go out in the pandemic and that's why online sales really picked up

Offline stores will be losing a lot more of revenues if this covid 19 pandemic lingers on. They will not survive the blowback

offline store will definitely be affected if covid 19 continue because in some countries people are restricted from going out.

Of course not! They can't make sales because most people will be afraid to go out in the pandemic and that's why online sales really picked up
Yeah, we're humans being afraid is part of it. No one would love embracing danger when he or she knows it is danger up front. I can't risk my life for any business what so ever when it is restricted by the pandemic.

Offline stores will still realize some profit if they adopt technology and change the way they do business. They need to focus on online delivery methods and other methods that don't rely on interpersonal interaction.
[automerge]1619988434[/automerge]
Offline stores will still realize some profit if they adopt technology and change the way they do business. They need to focus on online delivery methods and other methods that don't rely on interpersonal interaction.

[automerge]1619988434[/automerge]
If they'll utilize dual method for their business like being online and having their offline business. Promote it online, and deliver it in an online way like you suggested, its the best.

On the country, Offline stores seems to be doing badly during the peak and lockdown of the country. If covid continues, then offline store might not do well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds