Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why less graduates pursue blue collar jobs?

It has been observed that only a few graduates are willing to go out and do some blue collar jobs that would bring them money, they tend to feel too big to do it.
Why is this so?
Is it bad for a graduate to do some blue collar jobs?
You see some graduates who prefer to stay idle and broke rather than involve in Blue collar jobs that would help them make money.
Is there anything bad for a graduate to do some blue collar jobs?
Every person have its own priorities and preferences and most of the graduates want to do only that job which can give them huge money in short time, but unfortunately that money can only be earned with experience and skills, so mostly new graduates do not go for blue collar job.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is nothing wrong with blue collar jobs. It's just the stigma where in the graduates believes that because they studied in college, they should be working in a office. The judgement around them is not helping either, if ever they thought about working at blue collar jobs which is rather better than remaining unemployed.
Personally, I can do any kind of job in my life, the most important thing for me is to paid. Even if I do not love the job or have passion for it, my expenses and responsibilities don't care about those, so why should I care too?

Every person have its own priorities and preferences and most of the graduates want to do only that job which can give them huge money in short time, but unfortunately that money can only be earned with experience and skills, so mostly new graduates do not go for blue collar job.
Sure, anyone who have interest in making it big in this our technologically advance society would definitely have to spend time learning high income skills that would enable them achieve that feat. Waiting for government job is not going to guarantee that feat.

Nothing wrong with a blue collar job. I've had about 3 of those and while I made money and got myself things I need, my fellow only chats me up to discuss the difficulties they going through getting a joband how they have no cash. But these same people have blue collar job opportunitiesdancing to them but they do not take them

I believe that education is just to acquire knowledge in terms of reading, write and beyond but it is not certificate to success. The main reason while less graduates are going for blue collar job is laziness and lack of orientation. Those influential rich people in the world now are into blue collar job.

Nothing wrong with a blue collar job. I've had about 3 of those and while I made money and got myself things I need, my fellow only chats me up to discuss the difficulties they going through getting a joband how they have no cash. But these same people have blue collar job opportunitiesdancing to them but they do not take them
I will never forget from where I am and what I did to get to where I am now because it was all tough life. There was nothing I didn't do to get money except kill for it. But when it comes to using my physical strength and power, I used it all and did everything as long as I got to go home with some cash in my pocket.

Personally, I can do any kind of job in my life, the most important thing for me is to paid. Even if I do not love the job or have passion for it, my expenses and responsibilities don't care about those, so why should I care too?
That's also the reason why many people have a job that is unrelated to their course or degrees, but like you said, what matters the most is we are able to get paid. So whatever opportunity that is available, it's important to grab it.

That's also the reason why many people have a job that is unrelated to their course or degrees, but like you said, what matters the most is we are able to get paid. So whatever opportunity that is available, it's important to grab it.
Yes, it's what matters most for you that you shouldn't sit idle and be waiting for money to magically appear in your bank account without working for it and then keep waiting when you are broke. Who do you want to keep dashing you money? It never works like that.

Doing a blue collar job requires alot of time and effort. Most graduates dont feel the role is too low for their qualification, because when you look at some blue collar jobs, they dont require any degree, so why will a graduate now go for it. Even the few graduates that decide to settle for it may be because of the unemployment rate and probably because they are tired of sitting at home doing nothing. When you look at companies it's the blue collar worker that does the main job, but is probably paid less.

Blue collar jobs lies more on technical know how of an individual. It balls down on the skills and talent of a person. You see, most graduate now realized that it is most blue collar jobs that pay more than white collar jobs. You are being paid for what you know how to do the best. Which is not just about your certificate.

Unfortunately, many people assume that a blue-collar career isn’t for them, so they never give it a serious look. They may even be steered toward other paths by their parents, teachers, or peers. This is partly due to a perception that blue-collar jobs are boring, repetitive, or low-paying—but for many jobs, this couldn’t be further from the truth.

Blue collar jobs lies more on technical know how of an individual. It balls down on the skills and talent of a person. You see, most graduate now realized that it is most blue collar jobs that pay more than white collar jobs. You are being paid for what you know how to do the best. Which is not just about your certificate.
Even looking at the country's situation where there are no really good jobs for those who graduated from the university, those who are working are looking for a way to change their respective jobs or start up a business because the pay isn't what would help them to succeed in life.

Technology makes it easier than ever to buy and sell goods. Best of all, thanks to dropshipping services, you don’t even have to house the products listed on your e-commerce website. Blue collar job is not bad for graduates with that the graduate can earn to start business.

As for me I see no problem searching for blue collar job and it's only someone who already has a source of income that can freely do away with blue collar jobs and moreover even looking at the country situation the government didn't provide jobs and there are no good jobs in majority of African countries
[automerge]1612440124[/automerge]
As for me I see no problem searching for blue collar job and it's only someone who already has a source of income that can freely do away with blue collar jobs and moreover even looking at the country situation the government didn't provide jobs and there are no good jobs in majority of African countries

If white collar jobs are not forth coming, there is nothing wrong in doing blue collar jobs. As a matter of fact I have seen graduates ride keke. Those graduate who refuses to engage in blue collar jobs have someone who is taken care of them.

I don't see anything bad for a graduate to start with a blue collar job before getting his/her desired job. As a graduate when there are no white collar jobs,go into the blue one and you will not only gain experience in the job,but also in life.

Most feel blue collar jobs are beneath them in the sense that they believe that the blue collar jobs pay less when compared to White collar jobs. Also pride plays a role in this. As a graduate, most wouldn't want to dent their ego by doing blue collar jobs.

Part of the reason for the shortage is that blue-collar workers are now much more likely to have a job they are satisfied with and are experiencing rapid wage growth. ... And while the pool of blue-collar workers has shrunk, the demand for their services has continuously grown since the 2008 financial crisis.

Most graduates will look down upon the blue collar jobs. Until they loose their white collar jobs. They usually look at the blue collar jobs as being at a lower level than them. This is very wrong. Graduates should be encouraged to treat all jobs as valuable. Not just the white collar jobs.

The primary aim of studying, pursuing higher degree, getting good grades is to find a job that pay you good and you can improve your life. Why should a graduate who has good grades work on a blue color job?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds