Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do so many graduates refuse to learn a profitable skill?

Well so many graduate do not involve themselves in some profitable business because they are not ready to make money and you can not tell me that you graduate and do not know anything that you can earn money or profit from.

Advertisement Placeholder
They spend a lot of time studying and working hard to get good grades, When they are asked to learn skills, they are just frustrated.
Because they think that been a graduate that you don't have to add any skills to yourself, but really good to add skills been graduate or not because adding skills to yourself is very important to everyone.

The rate of unemployment seems to be increasing as time goes on, and this is mainly because so many graduates didn't bother to learn a profitable skill because they were thinking about securing a well paying job upon graduation, only to be disappointed at the end.

Why do you think graduates don't want to learn profitable skills that would make them to b independent.
The main reason is because,from the onset the brain of an under graduate in an under developed country like mine has been wired to work in the labour market or a white collar jobs upon graduation.

Some do not just see the need maybe they just believe they will soon get employment depending on what they studied. But even if you are getting employment or not learning a profitable skill can also be a way to adds extra source of income to yourself

Some people's mindset has been structured in such a way that they will believe that when they graduate from school, they need to get a job. So many students are not interested in starting their own businesses.

The reason is that a lot of people do not believe in the opportunity online business offers and some do not even know it's possible to make real money online.

Well, I think that creation of online job actually creates new opportunities. for people. People should be more interested and learn skills. However, learning multiple skills is the best way to make money.

Well, I think that creation of online job actually creates new opportunities. for people. People should be more interested and learn skills. However, learning multiple skills is the best way to make money.
Probably, learning multiple skills on the internet is one of the best things you can do for yourself because you will be making a lot of money. There are people who have been able to create passive income for themselves online because they learnt certain skills.

Normally as a graduate , we were taught or let me say brainwashed that theres a job out there waiting for us and thats the reason why we failed to leaen profitable jobs .
Probably, learning multiple skills on the internet is one of the best things you can do for yourself because you will be making a lot of money. There are people who have been able to create passive income for themselves online because they learnt certain skills.
Normally as a graduate , we were taught or let me say brainwashed that theres a job out there waiting for us and thats the reason why we failed to leaen profitable jobs .

There are some countries whereby there are abundance of jobs but the case is not the same for people in certain countries. It is always better for you to acquire a digital skill because currently there is no excuse for being jobless. There are a lot of jobs you can do on the Internet if you have the right skills.

Some graduates do not get opportunity to learn profitable skills outside their career because they were more focused on their career in school believing they will get jobs when they graduate.

I don't know the reasons. Maybe they have their own personal reasons. Not all, so many undergraduates and graduate will always learn a skill probably maybe during the nysc or some other period of time during the holiday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds