Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you take a job you enjoy for less pay or a job you hate for more pay?

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how much survival is involved. I mean, if survival wasn't a big factor, then sure, maybe a job with less pay could be acceptable - with the knowledge you're doing something you love.

I think that it also depends on inflation and economy as well. There are many people whose expenditures are enormous and they have to deal with problems related to money. So, they may not have many choices apart from opting out for what might be available to them.

When it comes to your work, do you prefer doing a job that you enjoy, but doesn't pay the greatest? Or would you rather work a job you hate but be paid considerably more?

I think I would prefer to work a job I enjoy for less pay. Because at least it won't be something that tears at your anxieties and stresses you out. So yeah, that's the route I'd go. What about you?

The reason why I am doing any kind of job that I'm doing is simply because of the money that I'm getting paid, so I will always be open to choosing any job that is going to pay me more money irrespective of what doing that job is going to make me feel. As long as my money is guaranteed and it's a good sum of money, I will always take on the job.

It depends on how well I can craft an exit strategy from the job I hate. I'm always willing to make people who hate me pay for my existence as long as I have a strategy to make them suffer and get away from them when the time is right.

If there is no way that I will get an advantage on them and my mental health will just collapse, I will just save myself the trouble and go for the job I want. Then I will work to expand revenue at the job I love until it pays more than the job the haters offered me.

When it comes to your work, do you prefer doing a job that you enjoy, but doesn't pay the greatest? Or would you rather work a job you hate but be paid considerably more?

I think I would prefer to work a job I enjoy for less pay. Because at least it won't be something that tears at your anxieties and stresses you out. So yeah, that's the route I'd go. What about you?

I will always pick a job that I enjoy doing no matter the pay. I want to have good fun doing the work that I like simply because I wouldn't want to be part of a job that makes my life terrible while paying the funds needed.

I will always pick a job that I enjoy doing no matter the pay. I want to have good fun doing the work that I like simply because I wouldn't want to be part of a job that makes my life terrible while paying the funds needed.

Even though I know that making a lot of money from the job you are doing is something that is very important because it is going to make it a lot more easier for you to be able to take care of all your responsibilities without having so much difficulty. It is also important for you to look out for your mental health because there are some jobs that are going to deteriorate your mental health to the point where you cannot be able to do anything.

Even though I know that making a lot of money from the job you are doing is something that is very important because it is going to make it a lot more easier for you to be able to take care of all your responsibilities without having so much difficulty. It is also important for you to look out for your mental health because there are some jobs that are going to deteriorate your mental health to the point where you cannot be able to do anything.

I have always been in favour of getting the job I love to do. This is the kind of habit of mine. There are many people who love to work jobs that never suite them. However, I have also noticed that such kind of hard jobs may have a really bad effect on their health because they get stressed out.

I have always been in favour of getting the job I love to do. This is the kind of habit of mine. There are many people who love to work jobs that never suite them. However, I have also noticed that such kind of hard jobs may have a really bad effect on their health because they get stressed out.

It is always very good whenever you are doing a job which you so much love. It will put you in a condition where you are never going to be bored and frustrated with the job. Even if it starts being challenging for you, you will always know how to pilot and do your job very well.

It is always very good whenever you are doing a job which you so much love. It will put you in a condition where you are never going to be bored and frustrated with the job. Even if it starts being challenging for you, you will always know how to pilot and do your job very well.

Since I love to work as a writer, I have always preferred it over other activities. This is the main reasons why I love it and I have been working as a writer for a really long time. I do not mind getting paid a bit lower as compared to a stressful job.

Since I love to work as a writer, I have always preferred it over other activities. This is the main reasons why I love it and I have been working as a writer for a really long time. I do not mind getting paid a bit lower as compared to a stressful job.

The most important thing for you is that you are working on something that you really enjoy even, if you are not being paid well you are satisfied with being happy with what you are doing. There are some people who work like that and there are still some people who don't like working like that. What matters to them is the money they have been paid.

I worked at such and other jobs, so this happened to me in my life and I earned a lower salary, although the work was not easier, but the management was much more loyal to the workers, so it was still easier and more pleasant to work in such an atmosphere.

It all depends on the kind of work, I can do jobs I don't enjoy for very much pay, after all it something that will make you get of your comfort zone. On the other hand if it is some sort of work that is not worth no matter the money paid, I wont involve myself in it.

I would definitely take a job that I like even if they pay me less.. I mean jobs are a major part in our lives its almost half a day so of course I would rather do something I like? I mean yes money is important but it is not more important than my peace and love.. and I surely won't take a job that I hate.. it's daily hatered that is so not worth it...
That is the reason my goal is a job I enjoy of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds