Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you take a job you enjoy for less pay or a job you hate for more pay?

Certainly it better to take a job you enjoy with less money than the one you hate with higher money because you will be happy, joyfully doing your job and errors will be less.
You have a very important point because it is mandatory to be happy with whatever job you have chosen . Your happiness should be priority in your job and that is what will bring productivity

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally sometimes I think I will rather take a job that I like with less pay than to go into a job with high pay but hate it. there are some circumstances that makes us takes a horrible decision.

Personally sometimes I think I will rather take a job that I like with less pay than to go into a job with high pay but hate it. there are some circumstances that makes us takes a horrible decision.
A major reason why you will take a job that you like it because happiness should be priority in whatever we do in our lives and we should not chase after money all the time.

I am not so good at working under so much pressure. So I will choose something that I love doing and find it easy. Even if the pay is less, I am sure I can budget and live within that means. Rather than living in anxiety, confusions and fatigue in the name of money.

I am not so good at working under so much pressure. So I will choose something that I love doing and find it easy. Even if the pay is less, I am sure I can budget and live within that means. Rather than living in anxiety, confusions and fatigue in the name of money.
The point you raised is crucial because when you work under pressure you wouldn't be happy and it will not enhance your productivity at work, which is why it is better going for what will make you happy.

Yes that's the far seriously, making money on your own gives you allot of advantages, I believe as times goes on you can be able to earn living through earning money online.
Making money on your own gives you a lot of advantages, like flexibility which you can make use of by doing different things that are beneficial to you, like learning new skills.

Irrespective of the amount of money you're going to receive from a platform, it is better to create your own business so that you can do what you like and you will enjoy it.

Well it all depends on the nature or level you are, if you are really broke and you are really in needs of money, it will be hard for not go for a high paying job no matter how you hate it.

Well I always believe conditions can make you to make the hard decisions that you never intended to do in your life.

in a hard times, I will go for jobs with higher pay to be able to meet up with my needs.

Well I always believe conditions can make you to make the hard decisions that you never intended to do in your life.

in a hard times, I will go for jobs with higher pay to be able to meet up with my needs.
It is not easy to make some decisions like and sometimes meeting up with your needs does not depend on your higher pay job. It is just on how you plan your finances.

Preferably, the people would love to go for jobs that will make them happy because there is no point in going for a job that will not be comfortable with just because you are receiving high pay.

Preferably, the people would love to go for jobs that will make them happy because there is no point in going for a job that will not be comfortable with just because you are receiving high pay.
It is true that so many people who would always love to go for jobs that make them happy than settling for a job that they hate just because they want to receive high pay.

Well it depends on the situation, and the kind of job you are been offered.

There is no doubt, that there are some jobs that you will love doing it because of it favourable working conditions not necessarily with income.

Making money on your own gives you a lot of advantages, like flexibility which you can make use of by doing different things that are beneficial to you, like learning new skills.
Yes that's the fact, you making money for your own is such a nice idea, because you will decide what you're going to do with your money. Unlike if you're not working or depending on someone.

Yes that's the fact, you making money for your own is such a nice idea, because you will decide what you're going to do with your money. Unlike if you're not working or depending on someone.
It is not right to depend on someone because online has given you enough opportunity to make money if you're not lazy and if you're ready to learn new things.

I always like to do the work that I like, even if they pay little for it. i will never and never be able to do a job that pays high for it but i don't like it or have no interest in it it's very bad and tires you out.

It is not right to depend on someone because online has given you enough opportunity to make money if you're not lazy and if you're ready to learn new things.
That's the fact, I'm that type of that never depend on others, I believe in as much as you want to make considerable amount of money this days, then it's expected of you to stay away from laziness and work hard.

Well if I am financially balanced, I will prefer to take a job that is more favourable with less payment.

The scenario depends on your financial status and demands.

It might not be everybody but majority of people are working for money, so i think majority will choose job they hate because of the high pay. Only few will choose the one the second
It might not be everybody but majority of people are working for money, so i think majority will choose job they hate because of the high pay. Only few will choose the one the second

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds