Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you take a job you enjoy for less pay or a job you hate for more pay?

I think I would take a job that I hate for more pay than taking a job I love for lesser pay.
I believe with time, I would find the job interesting. Paying my bills is of utmost importance first.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well if I am financially balanced, I will prefer to take a job that is more favourable with less payment.

The scenario depends on your financial status and demands.
I'm very certain that majority of the people would love to go for a job that will give them more money than job that will not send them something reasonable at the end of the day irrespective of their happiness.

Taking the job and the kind of job depend on individual preferences because I may decide to go with job that will give me huge pay simply because of the needs that I have staring at me and I mean not consider my happiness with the job.

If the pay is good that can actually compensate for the lack of love you have for what you might be doing.

I have engaged in various online earning task online which I didn't really find interesting but I did them anyways.

I am not so good at working under so much pressure. So I will choose something that I love doing and find it easy. Even if the pay is less, I am sure I can budget and live within that means. Rather than living in anxiety, confusions and fatigue in the name of money.
Sticking with something that you love doing is the way to go, as you would last in that field you have decided to choose for yourself and not the one that you force yourself into.

Honestly, i work take a job i hate for more pay rather than a job i like or enjoy for low pay. The main reason i work is to earn money so i don't see why i should go for a job with low pay even though i would enjoy doing that job.

Well, any job that pays reasonable amount of money is always very much interesting to me. So I will always try as much as possible to adapt to that particular job and love it so much if it gives me reasonable amount of money.

Well sometimes it depends on our passion for the kind of jobs we want and also the benefit we will make working on the job.

Sometimes taking a job, is not all about money but to get exposed when there is need for that.

Everyone wants a better standard of living. I would take the joy i do not like as long as i can do it and it pays better, i would use this opportunity to save up enough before going to something i love doing more.

For me I love doing what I like that will give me peace at least I will getting some money from it, because I don't like something that will stress me too much I know I like making money not where that will stress me that much.

Absolutely I think sometimes people or we makes some decisions based on our current conditions.

There are alot of people who are into jobs they don't intend to be, but due to financial troubles, they have to take the job.

Absolutely I think sometimes people or we makes some decisions based on our current conditions.

There are alot of people who are into jobs they don't intend to be, but due to financial troubles, they have to take the job.
In addition to your statement, I am very sure that so many people would go for jobs that will pay them higher because the economic situation of most of the countries does not support settling for lesser pay.

Well I think the decision to make, critically depends on your current situation.

There are some situations that gives you no second choice to think of what is the best for you.

What mostly attracts me to some jobs is the amount of money that can be paid. If a work is not so stressful and it gives reasonable amount of money i will develop interest immediately. I always like to do my things with some passion especially when good amount of money is involved

I would rather work a job that I enjoy since job takes a big part of our lives and I don't want to live only on the weekends better pay sounds great after all we all love money but I would rather work a job that I love as long as it's enough pay for me to enjoy live

As a beginner I will choose the job with high pay despite of hating it because every beginner need money and as time passes they can use their money to start what they are passionate about.

Sometimes when you are faced with alot of financial challenges, you will be left with no choice. Most people goes into jobs sometimes get to get financial satisfaction not because they enjoy working.
I worked a lot of jobs that I hate but my sitasuin was bad so I had no other cjhouce but to work that job I'm glad that now I work a job that I enjoy

I know it is said that one should engage in jobs they have passion for or like, but in my case I would consider more in the one that earns more because I have bills to pay.

When it comes to your work, do you prefer doing a job that you enjoy, but doesn't pay the greatest? Or would you rather work a job you hate but be paid considerably more?

I think I would prefer to work a job I enjoy for less pay. Because at least it won't be something that tears at your anxieties and stresses you out. So yeah, that's the route I'd go. What about you?

I would prefer having a job that I enjoy, even if i do not get paid well for that. I have tried working a day job, but it never worked for me at all. This is why it is much better to make money doing what you love to do and the chances are that you may become successful one day if you work harder.

When it comes to your work, do you prefer doing a job that you enjoy, but doesn't pay the greatest? Or would you rather work a job you hate but be paid considerably more?

I think I would prefer to work a job I enjoy for less pay. Because at least it won't be something that tears at your anxieties and stresses you out. So yeah, that's the route I'd go. What about you?
I've always only worked jobs that I enjoy, and more importantly, jobs I believe in.
There have been times where I've taken a job, online or offline, and only worked one day and then quit - no matter how good the pay was. If I didn't like the job, didn't feel comfortable, picked up a bad vibe, or even if I knew I wouldn't/couldn't do the job well, I would decline and look elsewhere.
There is no amount of money to be made in this world if you are unhappy the whole time. It isn't good for you mentally, physically, or spiritually.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds