Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What was your first mistake when working online?

So my first mistake was to trust those websites which promise you a lot of money by completing simple things, as a kid I got scammed a few times and wasted my time for nothing.. we must hear reviews and friends advices these days if we want to earn real money. it must be done carefully since today a lot of scamming companies scam people... unfortunately these days thats the case my advice to you guys is to never trust an application or a website without checking it before! be careful and good luck!

Advertisement Placeholder
On trendri, warnings will be sent and if possible, you will be charged some amount from your wallet as a penalty. Mr B will never do that . You will be banned after making withdrawal requests.
I have seen many People complain of this more often. Perhaps, the numbers of users that the sites claimed to have is very huge and he could hardly pay.

I have seen many People complain of this more often. Perhaps, the numbers of users that the sites claimed to have is very huge and he could hardly pay.
He claimed that he has hit 200 thousand members and he is currently doing a give away of 200BMF to the members. I don't think that there is room for new members on the forum.

I failed so many times and I do not think that I would be repeating same mistakes anymore . This is what keeps me moving, my previous experience. I believe more people need to think like this too .

I also fail so many times but I can remember back then when I invest the money in an hyip site all the money gone and I have to start my business from the scartched,I also think that forex make me loss some money

My first mistake working online was not doing proper research if a site was legit or not. I felt that every online money making job site was authentic so I wasted my effort in the first couple ones I got engaged in. Now I always do proper research, check ratings and check if a site is a scam.

I remember when I was started online freelancing back in 2010, I focus on Affiliate marketing and make some investments and failed to generate any income in 4 months work but earned valuable lesson in it.

Actually it was a terrible mistake that shocked me seriously after all my struggles in a paid to post site, I completely withdraw the all money into a wrong account.

@syldan,why do you make such mistake,so the payment wallet dose it mean that your payment address wasnt correct why do you withdraw to someone else payment option,for me I beleive that the only mistake I make since I started working online is when I deposit to a wrong hyip site

The first mistake that I did online was that I did not research very well about prospects. This actually made me to lose a lot of money of about $300 to scammers who were offering in seeing benefits.

One of the greatest mistakes I made online was my investment in a particular site that I knows nothing about it and it becomes very difficult for me to withdraw my money.

My first mistake working online is when I was able to gather close to $3 on aticlix. I was tired working on the platform because of the low pay. After 4 months, I decided to go visit the site again and I noticed that my account has been deleted.

The first mistake that I encountered when I was working on line it was the fact that I trusted a lot of people and that made me to lose a lot of money in my online career.

The first mistake that I made online was because I was thinking I was not going to be scammed because every platform was legit. This is not true because just like offline business there are also some sites and platforms that are not legit.

We made so much mistake in our daily life even when working online,I still remember a data entry website which scam me of my hard earn money promise to give me good data entry jobs which was not true they receive the money and run away we need to be careful when working online

Actually online stuffs are not very easy as most people may think and most often when you lack knowledge about a particular site, it will be very difficult to make things good. I invested in a scamming site that I end up regretting.

Actually online stuffs are not very easy as most people may think and most often when you lack knowledge about a particular site, it will be very difficult to make things good. I invested in a scamming site that I end up regretting.
That was a very big mistake for you I think that when you started your online jorney before you join any site you must be ready to ask question and know ehere to start otherwise you will fall a victim to those scammers,
I made a great mistake when starting working online by depositing money for an ebook for one marchent at the end of everything he run away with my money

I have made alot of mistakes for the first time I engage in online stuffs and it had been a lesson to me. I made such mistakes due to my lack of knowledge about most of the online earnings site.

The first mistake that i made was on beermoneyforum. I didn't put the full stop at the end of the statement. I did this twice, before I was banned by the management of the forum.

The first mistake was not attentiveness! it was sad to get caught on scam sites. Always check websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds